Episode 62

Sachi's POV

I woke up feeling irritated by Sanjh who was pecking my face saying "Wake up you sleepy head." I groaned and again turned to other side of bed, I heard his chuckle. It always sounds so good to my ears. This time he tickled my tummy saying "Wake up, wake up, wake up" I started laughing feeling ticklish on my belly until my tears came.

He left my belly saying "Good morning." I glared at him and tried to tickle him as he did but he didn't feel anything then I said "You didn't feel ticklish?" He nodded "That's my plus point, I can do that with you but you can't." He completed proudly, I said laughing looking at his proud face "What's so proud about that?"

He said "So much that you can't tickle me, by the way let's take shower together because we need to go at Samastha's home." I looked at him shaking my head saying "I don't trust you when it comes to shower Mr. Rajvanshi." He said looking at me rolling his eyes "I won't do anything, that day also I didn't do anything as I said."

"Really? Promise?" I said still not able to believe his mocking voice, he nodded saying "Promise baba, let's go." saying this he removed our duvet and picked me up saying "You're heavy." I rolled my eyes on him saying "So what? still you need to take me in washroom daily." Hearing my bossy voice he nodded like an employee saying "Yes ma'am, I remember my duties, first taking you in washroom and second taking off your clothes by myself."

I nodded my head patting his head saying "Good boy, good boy." he chuckled and we both started getting fresh. We had our breakfast and without waiting for lunch we went to Samastha's home because she said "I called Sparsh saying come earlier we will have our lunch here after discussing this matter" everyone liked her idea.

------------

We just reached at her place a little late because Sanjh took me to office for some work with him. We entered and found everyone except Sparsh, I smiled looking at them and took a seat beside everyone, so did Sanjh but he sat with men. Within 10 minutes Sparsh came and greeted everyone with a bright smile, looking at us all smiley no one could tell for what we were actually there for.

Sparsh said "Hey, let's discuss the matter of Sachi's accident first then we will eat food?" we all nodded because we also wanted to know what is this so intense that he wants everyone here. We all gathered in hall and sat on sofa, Sparsh said "Ah Sanjh, who is Myra?" Sanjh nodded pointing at Myra.

Myra looked at Sparsh with confusion and whispered a little hello, he smiled looking at her saying sadly "I'm sorry Myra because of me you are still thinking that your parents' death was an accident." We all looked at him in confusion and how he knows that Myra don't have parents and they died in an accident even Sanjh doesn't know about this.

She said with all confusion written on her face saying "How do you know about this? and what are you talking about that I'm thinking my parents' death is an accident? I'm not thinking but that's true." He shook his head saying "I think you need to tell the truth to Sanjh about your breakup Myra."

We all were just hearing their conversation with confusion that's when she said "Who are you?" He chuckled saying "I'm Sparsh Khurana you don't know me but I know about you because Navya Sharma was my ex-girlfriend." Hearing Navya's name her confused face turned to scared one and her eyes started heaping tears.

Samastha went to her and hugged her saying "Tell us the truth Myra what happened that time? Why hearing Navya's name you got scared ha?" She shook her head saying "Nothing happened." Sparsh angrily said to Myra "Myra I think it's enough of your hiding now because of your hiding Sachi was about to die." hearing Sparsh she started crying and I looked at Sanjh he was looking at her all shocked.

He was not even looking at anyone except her, suddenly he left his place and pushed Rachit a little and sat in front of her holding her hands saying "Myra, tell me what happened back then? Why did you suddenly broke-up with me?" I was feeling really weird looking at them like this he was not angry on her but with lots of calmness he was speaking with her.