Episode 5

Sanjh's POV

I was riding peacefully in my dreamland & suddenly I got chills on my face. Samastha splashed a glass of cold water on my handsome face & I woke up hearing her voice "Wake up Mr. Sanjh Rajvanshi, you are already late for your so-called gym." after listening to her, I got up and sat down on bed. She showed me watch and it was literally 7.00 I was late 'cause I usually reach gym at 7.00.

I just got up and went straight to washroom. I knew there was someone in the room other than Samastha and me but I didn't dare to look at that person because I knew that person was none other than Sachi. When I came out after doing my morning routine, Sachi was waiting for me, I don't know why? As her eyes fell on me, she stood up and came to me and said "Here is your green tea" I just simply thank her and left for the gym without looking at her.

I am not blind or dumb. I can see that she loves me but I can't. It's not like I don't want to love her and all. But I have always treated her like my sister because of Shrivansh. So how am I supposed to immediately accept her as my wife? I just can't blame her because we both got married in too much hurry. So, I think still we both need time to understand each other.

I had told Maa that you find a girl and I will marry according to your choice but I need some time. Honestly, even I didn't know who the girl was to whom I was going to marry? If I had known that Sachi was the girl then I would have definitely said no to this marriage. I don't want to spoil her life.

Yesterday Samastha came to talk to me and said that it's not easy for any girl to stay away from her husband for 3 months and that too after the second day of marriage. She said that, at least I should have taken Sachi with me. I wanted to give time to both myself and her.

What is my fault? She said that now whatever has happened it's done, but at least now I can give my hundred percent, can't I? I thought a lot about this question and I think I should give a chance to this marriage. I know this thing is going to take a long time because I don't know about her nor she knows my every side. We both cannot run away from this marriage because we are already married now.

In those 3 months, she fulfilled all the duties of being my wife. But I did not fulfill a single duty of being her husband. I think I will have to take the first step in this marriage. I have to talk to her today anyhow.

Thinking this, I headed towards my room. I thought, she also goes to office, so she will come to the room to get ready and then I will talk to her. I waited for her but she didn't come and I was also getting late for my office so I went downstairs.

I saw her in the kitchen making something and Samu was back hugging her with a little pout. I went and sat down at my place at dining table. Samaira wants tea as always and maybe mom talked about her habit to Sachi, that's why she is denying.

After some time, all the family members came and started sitting at dining table except one person and like yesterday it was Sachi. Without saying anything she just served food to everyone with a smile on her face. But I did not understand one thing that Maa is not a narrow-minded person that she will do daughter-in-law drama & all with Sachi. Whatever, I just finished my breakfast and I left for the office. Then I saw Sachi going towards the bus stop but she was in the kitchen, right? I didn't think of anything and stopped my car near her and said "Hey, come I will drop you at your office" "No no, you will be late because of me." she said without looking at my eyes. "No, it's okey your office comes in my way." I spoke patiently. "No no, it's ohkey I'll manage." She again said. She doesn't know that I'm short tempered person and I hate when someone says no to me.

"Get in the car, I don't like to repeat myself understand this!" I said this with little anger and yeah as always it worked. Without saying anything she just got inside and didn't speak anything.

After a while she opened her tiffin and started eating. My suspicion turned out to be true, she didn't have her breakfast. I couldn't control myself and asked her "Why didn't you have breakfast?" "In the morning I have to make breakfast and lunch, I don't have time to eat, I always take tiffin and eat it in the bus so it's my daily routine." she told casually.

I don't know what to say so I just remained silent 'cause I know very well that she won't tell anyone about this. Shrivansh always used to treat her like princess and now she doesn't have time to eat her breakfast. I felt bad for her I don't know why? And I noticed that she has lost lot of weight. Soon we reached her office and she went saying bye with a beautiful smile and I just gave her a nod and went to my office.

Sachi's POV

Today I am very happy because for the first time we talked to each other like normal people. He asked me lots of questions like why don't I eat breakfast with everyone. I thought that he doesn't care about me but the truth is that we don't get time to talk.

In the morning, I felt a little bad because I could not wake him up from sleep and the work which I could not do, that work was done by Samastha so easily. But I am happy now 'cause I got to spend the same amount of time with Sanjh in the car. I went inside with a million dollar smile on my face.

Today too much work was given in the office and I just looked outside. It was dark so I just saw the watch, it was 6.30. Woah today I am too late to go home. Normally I reach home at 6.30 because I have to make the dinner.

As soon as I saw the time, I started making my bag and it was 6.45, then I left the office for home. Today I was already late so I took a taxi and reached home by 7.15. After coming home, I went straight to my room in hurry and went to get fresh.

After 15 minutes, I left the washroom and went straight to the kitchen. After coming to the kitchen, I started preparing dinner and it was 9 till everyone's food was done.

My workaholic husband is still not home. Like everyday I have not eaten food even today with everyone, I thought it's better to wait for my husband than eating alone. Thinking this, I sat in the living room watching TV.

Seeing me free, Samaira came with her books and asked "Bhabhi are you free, I don't understand anything in these questions so can you please explain?" she completed with cute pout.

I smiled and said "Of course, I'm free Samu, just waiting for your bhai" She said "good then he will come home in half or in an hour maybe" I just nodded understanding her.

It's been more than 1 hour and Samaira's questions are not over yet, neither did her bhai come home. Thinking this suddenly the door opened and I met my tired husband. I went near him and take his bag and said "I will reheat the dinner."

He just said "I'm going to take a bath." I just nodded and went to kitchen. I served two plates. After some time he came to dining, sat down and started eating his food silently. Suddenly Samaira said gaining our attention "Bhai, bhabhi also didn't have her dinner yet, she was waiting for you and you didn't even asked her and started eating? Wahhh" she said clapping her hands in disbelief.

He looked at me with big eyes and said "You haven't eaten yet." I just nodded in negative with smile. Looking at me he said " then why are you smiling? Sit with me & have dinner." I happily accepted his offer and sat beside him with big smile and started eating.

After having our meal, he went to our room and I started washing our plates. Then I heard his voice "Samaira Samaira".

Samaira replied "Yes bhai." again I heard my husband's voice "Samu send your bhabhi in room." What? why me? Why he want me in room I didn't do anything, right? with teasing voice Samaira replied "Why do you need her bhai?" And again I heard his voice "It's none of your business."

Samaira come to me in the kitchen and said "Do you hear bhabhi your husband needs you, so just go don't work here." I froze on my spot why he needs me. "Yaahhhh go in your room, bhai is short tempered. If you don't go in 5 mins he will kill me with his bare hands. For my sake bhabhi please go quickly" she said with puppy eyes. I just shook my head at her antics and I went towards our room.

As soon as I walked in, he was working on his laptop. I went to him and asked "Do you need anything" he said still looking at his laptop "Do you think I need something to talk to my own wife now." I just got choked. Did he just call me wife? He closed his laptop and looked straight at me "Do I?" I just shook my head negatively. He said "Good, sit here," he said showing me empty bed. I just sit there silently.

It was as usual awkward silence. Breaking the silence suddenly he said "Can we be friends?"

****************