Episode 66

Sachi's POV

I broke the hug and was about to kiss him when his cabin's door got opened and we both looked at that person. I rolled my eyes looking at Sparsh and pecked Sanjh's lips knowing Sanjh gets jealous of Sparsh. Sanjh pushed me a little saying "He is looking at us..." I said looking at Sanjh "So what? I know you get jealous of him."

Sparsh said shouting "Oh God, get some room" I rolled my eyes turning to him saying "You're shouting like you're virgin Sparsh." He shook his head saying "No, I'm virgin." Sanjh and me looked at each other saying "But you had a girlfriend? Navya?" He smiled nodding his head saying "I didn't sleep with her, that's why I really didn't care when she said to breakup."

We nodded smiling looking at him. I shouted on him saying "How come you came inside my husband's cabin without knocking ha? He is a CEO not any employee." Hearing me Sanjh chuckled and Sparsh said "I'm also a CEO, and the heck why you guys were kissing each other in cabin at first place, don't you have home." I looked down blushing and said "But still you need to knock." He laughed saying "You're embarrassed."

I glared at him and he said "By the way, you are the one who was kissing him, did I see this right? Because you even jerk your hand when you feel someone's touch" I nodded saying "Because it's Sanjh and can't I kiss someone whom I love?" He laughed nodding saying "Yeah, your so called crush for him you even-" Before he says something I held his mouth saying "Do you have any work here or just came here for killing time ha?"

He nodded saying "I have, I heard about that Navya catching scene, I think it will work." We both nodded and Sanjh said "I also think so, but I really don't want to call her." Sparsh said to him putting his hand on his shoulder saying "But you need to, because you are the only one who can do this." I nodded and he said "Yup, I know that. Come tomorrow at our home then Sparsh." He nodded saying "Of course I'm coming to give Navya surprise, that's why I came here to tell you this."

-------------

After that Sparsh went to his office and we both started our work seating on different places. I yawned looking at time and said "Sanjh, it's 7.00 baby." "Yeah, so what?" I looked at him with done face saying "So call that Navya or going to call her tomorrow ha? Aaruhi messaged me that they installed cameras in our home." He sighed and took out his phone from his pocket and searched a number calling her. I don't even have her number.

In few minutes Navya received his call, I knew that this bitch.... and said "Sanjh? Why are you calling me?" he looked at me and I gestured him to speak something, he looked at that phone saying "Where are you?" "Why do you care about that?" she said and I knew that she was just showing that she is sad and all.

"I missed you, that's why I called you." Sanjh said and I rolled my eyes, she said with a little happiness "I also missed you..." hearing her he made doesn't care face saying "Nav-" she cut him in middle saying "Sanjh? Where is your wife?" hearing her, my eyes got big and his eyes were blood shoot black.

I went near him and put my hand on his hairs caressing it, he calmed himself saying "I don't care about her? Why do you ask?" She shrugged her shoulder saying "I just want to know about is she well or not." He greeted his teeth but I whispered in his ear saying "Calm down, don't loose your mind, now you're about to end this conversation."

He nodded saying "Navya can you meet me tomorrow at home?" "Why at home? Let's meet outside just the two of us." He held his phone tightly saying "No one is home that's why I asked you to come home?" "Did that Sachi leave home? that also this fast?" He laughed saying "I don't know where she went from past 2 weeks, she doesn't come home." hearing him she said "Oh, ok. I will come tomorrow then near about lunch time." He smiled brightly hearing her and said "I'm excited to meet you, bye Navya." hearing him she giggled at his excited voice.