Episode 49

Sachi's POV

When he left in washroom, I first controlled my breath and then I closed my blouse hooks and covered myself with both saree's pallu and duvet feeling extremely embarrassed. Here I was thinking to give in with him but just his one look and I became all shy, I don't know how we will be able to do that.

I'm comfortable with his touch, I don't feel any bad feeling but I become shy when he looks at me, God give me some strength. I was thinking that's when I heard washroom's door getting open. I clutched my saree's pallu tightly hoping he will leave directly not coming near me.

"Sachi, get up. I'm leaving for gym." Hearing him I hummed and he left me in room, I finally removed duvet and went inside washroom. I wanted to wear saree for him but I didn't have one so I wore a kurti and went downstairs after applying some makeup and vermillion.

I started preparing breakfast for everyone after coming in kitchen. I even told a worker to put his green tea on dining table. I checked the time and started setting the table. Everyone started coming one by one on dining taking their places.

At last Sanjh came wearing his formal clothes, I avoided making eye contact with him, I was damn embarrassed. I sat beside him and we started our breakfast everyone was talking and I was eating my food with silence. When he held my left hand inside the table and my whole body got goosebumps, gosh his touch was distracting me too much now.

I looked at his face and he was eating and talking with dad casually. I completed my breakfast and he also, he left my hand and started going outside. Like daily I went behind him saying him bye "Sanjh..." I called him but I avoided eye contact he turned and said "Wait, why are you ignoring me?" I shook my head as no.

"Don't lie Sachi, I know you." Hearing him I knew I can't run more, so I said "I am, I-" "you're embarrassed because of morning?" Hearing him I nodded my head looking down. "Ohh God, if you get embarrassed by just these little touches then I don't know how many months you won't show me your face when I will fuck you."

I looked at him with big eyes and he said holding my shoulder "Sachi look, our relation is not like brother-sister or friends. We are husband and wife, if I give my 50% then you need to give 50%, that's how our relationship will go ahead. You also need to take some steps in this relationship because this is not I, me, you this is ours and everything which is mine is yours also & hence everything which is yours is mine also."

I nodded my head understanding him and said "I will give my best." He chuckled saying "And about our physical touches, it just gets us close and you will become more comfortable with me so... If you don't want then I won't even kiss you from today, it's ok I understand you. But Sachi we literally wasted our 7 months of marriage. So I want to give my everything to you."

"I know that it's all new to you but we need to do that for our future, I want a family with you. I need our relation like Maa and Papa. We are going slow Sachi, if you want then we will go more slow? I don't mind because I love you." He said looking at me directly.

Hearing him my cheeks turned red and I said "No, I was embarrassed just because, I was not sure about myself. I was not uncomfortable by your touches, it's just that I'm shy. It's all new to me, I never went close to any man before so it's just..." I didn't complete and looked down.

He giggled hearing me and said "We will continue this when I will come back, ok" I nodded my head looking at him, he mouthed bye and smiled sitting in his car going away from me. I smiled and sighed looking at him, gosh I'm gonna miss him.

Sanjh's POV

I was leaving for office with a smile stuck on my lips, that day I didn't think she will choose me but I am so happy she did. I want to do all those things with her that I miss doing. I want to change myself for her. I love the way she takes care of my parents and siblings as hers.