Episode 61

Sanjh's POV

Right now it's 5.00 in afternoon and I was waiting for Sparsh, he said he will be here at 5.00. I was about to leave for police station because I don't like those people who can't value time. That's when Sparsh came in my cabin saying "Let's go" I nodded and we both sat in my car.

Deep down I also want that this Sparsh has nothing to do with Sachi's accident but I will get to know when we reach there. I informed to SHO of police station that we both are coming there today. We left our car and went inside, Sparsh was kinda chill, looking at him he wasn't afraid of anything right now.

We sat in front of SHO and I said "So, here is Mr. Khurana. We talked about this matter before and he is saying that he has nothing to do with my wife." He nodded saying "Mrs. Rajvanshi is my childhood friend why will I try to kill her sir." The SHO nodded saying "I know Mr. Khurana that's why I held this case behind."

Sparsh said "I want to meet that person who took my name." we all nodded and the SHO started walking towards lock ups. After sometime of 2 or 3 minutes we halted in front of a lock up and the SHO said "He is the one." Looking at that person Sparsh's eyes turned big and he said "I know him."

We all looked at him confusingly and I asked "How?" "He is working for me." He said looking at that man, I held his shirt's collar saying "So you were the one, right? Why the heck you want to kill Sachi ha?" He shook his head saying "I didn't try to kill her Mr. Rajvanshi, let's go & talk to him first."

I shook my head in anger saying "Stop playing Sparsh, I know you did this." He jerked my hand saying "I won't do that Sanjh, why will I try to kill Sachi? I also don't have any proper idea why that person is him. If I talk to him then I think he will tell me the truth." I said still not believing him "I will also come with you." He nodded his head.

We all three went inside and that person looked at Sparsh saying "Sorry sir..." He looked at him in disgust asking "You know and I also know that I didn't give you any order about killing someone." that person shook his head and Sparsh said angrily "Sir, tie him." I looked at him with shock saying "after tying him do you think you can lie?"

He smiled saying "No, he will just split the truth now. Wait Sanjh this is not the first time I'm dealing with this person." I nodded and he stayed beside me asking without any expressions saying "Who gave you order Prashant? If you won't tell me the truth then this time I won't be able to save you." hearing that he looked at Sprash with hope nodding his head a little.

"It's Navya ma'am." Hearing that my eyes went wide, Navya? Maybe not that Navya, there are a lot of Navyas in this world. Sparsh shook his head saying "Why did you obey her? Didn't I tell you before that we broke up I have nothing to do with her? Why the heck you took my name when you listened to that Navya ha?" He roared on him.

Oh so Navya is his ex-girlfriend so maybe she still loves Sparsh and Sparsh is close with Sachi so because of that reason also she tried to kill her? That's when my thoughts stopped when Sparsh said angrily "Don't give him any bell and I have nothing to do with this person and sir this is not the first time he is doing this but second time. That Navya, I will show you her photo, go and arrest her. I don't have any relation with her. She is a murderer."

I looked at him and asked "Can you show her photo to me?" he nodded and showed her photo she was hugging him. My eyes got big looking at that photo and I said "Navya Sharma? Is she your ex?" He nodded saying "Do you know her Sanjh?" I nodded my head saying "She is my cousin. My mama's daughter the one who leaked Sachi's photos."

His eyes also turned big hearing me and said "You're that Sanjh....GOD the world is so small." I looked at him confusingly asking "What do you mean by you're that Sanjh?" He said "It's a big story Sanjh, I think you need to know about this. Can I ask you a personal question?"