Episode 28

Sachi's POV

I woke up and saw Sanjh was still sleeping hugging me, I slowly removed my hands from his waist and admired his face. How can he look so handsome in morning with bare face? I ran my fingers through his hairs and whispered in his ears "thank you for bringing Aaruhi here." Suddenly his held on my waist started getting tighter and I smiled saying "Are you awake? Since when?"

"Since you removed your hands from my waist." He said opening his eyes. I just hmm in response and he snuggled in my neck breathing there and his lips started touching there. He pecked my neck and I started breathing heavily, getting the reaction he wanted, he started chuckling on my neck giving me chills and I said "S-S-stop please." hearing me he removed his face and said "ok I stopped."

I looked at him and said "Thank you then" he rolled his eyes looking at me "You also don't roll your eyes on me" I said same thing to him the way he always says. "I don't care" he said like he doesn't care "Ok then, if you don't obey me then I also won't listen to you from now on." I said looking at him directly.

He smirked and said "By the way Sachi, you never talked with me before and after our kissing session in my cabin you started feeling comfortable with me." I looked here and there. He is correct, how can I speak with him without stuttering and comfortably? Breaking my thought he again said "Ohh I was trying so hard from past one month to make you feel comfortable with me but it turned out like you got comfortable after I kissed you hardly." he said 'hardly' word pushing more, ahh he was doing this on purpose.

He is so shameless, hearing him my cheeks turned red and I got up from bed not replying him anything and he again said "So what about a morning kiss to make your day comfortable with me?" hearing him I ran inside the washroom for my daily routine and I heard his giggles.

How badly I wanted to see this side of Sanjh. I always used to think when he will truly love or get in a relationship with someone which kind of person he will become like romantic, horny, dominant, understanding or just cold as fuck but no he is a mixture of everything. I smiled thinking this because I was watching and feeling this Sanjh Rajvanshi that every girl wants to see and feel.

I washed myself and came out just to find empty room. I did my light make-up, today I wore a simple red kurti. I went downstairs and started making breakfast for everyone with the help of workers. After one hour I was done with everything and I was about to set table when Aaruhi came and said that she will help me with setting the table, I happily said "why not."

Everyone came and we started our breakfast. Everyone was happy except me because today bhai, bhabhi and mom were going to leave again. I sighed and started eating my breakfast. Today Sanjh was eating fastly because he was late for office so did Sameer bhai but Sameer bhai and Aaruhi were behaving like long lost tom and jerry couple who met after decades.

We completed our breakfast and I went behind Sanjh to give him his phone, he forgot it on dining table "Sanjh wait" I called him from lobby he was about to sit in his car. When he heard me he stopped and turned, I went near him running and said showing his phone "You forgot your phone on dining." He nodded taking his phone and hugged me saying "Call me when your family will be leaving, we both will go to drop them on airport."

Call him? How can I, I don't have his number. I looked down and said "I don't have your mobile number" he smiled and said "but I have, I will call you when I will get time ok" He completed kissing my crown. I smiled to him and he hurriedly went inside his car saying "Bye and throw Sameer out of the house in half hour." I laughed and nodded.

My whole day went well with everyone today. Mom and me cried when she came to my room asking how was I? and she said thank God I didn't disagree to this marriage because she didn't know how dad will react and all. Mom always loved me but showed less in front of dad. My bhai never listens to dad instead my dad listens to my bhai because he is my dad's favorite son, so of course he will listen to him.