Episode 75

Sachi's POV

How fast the days are going that today is already Aaruhi and Sameer bhai's mehendi. That day Maa told me to buy clothes for marriage but I refused her saying that Sanjh and me both are going to wear our marriage clothes just the way he wants and to my surprise she got agreed for that. I brought clothes for mehendi and haldi, like just sarees.

I didn't buy too much heavy sarees because I need to work, I can't seat here and do nothing because this wedding is in my home so how can I. Everyone arrived and the whole house was all decorated with lights and flowers making the whole house look more pretty than before. I was checking everything and lastly went to check on Aaru.

I went inside her room and found her almost ready, I smiled saying "You're looking so beautiful Aaru..." She looked at me through mirror saying "Thank you but why are you still wearing this saree? Go and get ready, Sanjh jiju told me that he wants to see you like me as a bride and you know how he shouts when it comes to you God." Hearing her I laughed saying "At least you are scared of someone in your whole life."

She shook her head saying "Gosh your husband is scary though, but get ready already you also need to look like a bride because you're my friend and sister in law both so..." I laughed on her saying "Then how will you get attention?" she rolled her eyes saying "because you're old daughter in law now." I laughed nodding my head and went to my room to change myself when I saw Sanjh done changing his clothes. He was wearing a plain white kurta, I smiled looking at him and he rolled his eyes scanning me up to down.

 He was wearing a plain white kurta, I smiled looking at him and he rolled his eyes scanning me up to down

(Sanjh's mehendi outfit)

"Sachi get change, look at the time." hearing him I nodded my head saying "Are you going to wait for me?" He looked at me asking "Do you want me to wait?" I nodded my head saying "If you don't have any work down there." he nodded saying "I checked on everything now, I'm free may beee..." I nodded saying "Then wait for 10 minutes." he nodded.

I rushed inside washroom and got fresh in 5 minutes and wore my saree coming out just to apply some makeup on my face. I ignored Sanjh and went to dressing wearing earing and all. When I felt his hands on my waist and he said "How can you slay in a mere saree." I giggled saying still doing my work without looking at him "Thanks for the compliment."

"