Episode 27

Sachi's POV

He smashed his lips on mine, making me froze and shocked at the same time. He started sucking my lips but left in the middle saying "Do the way I'm doing. Suck my upper lip" I looked at him and asked "How? I-" Not letting me complete he again smashed his lips and held my lower lip in his mouth and sucked it. He left my lips but still brushing his lips to mine he said breathing heavily "Like this do with mine, just move your lips with mine."

And again he started kissing me. I closed my eyes and held his arms tightly. I touched my lips to his and my whole body shivered, gaining my courage I slowly started sucking his upper lip. He smiled between that kiss and he also started kissing me slowly. It feels so good when we kiss someone, I thought this between the kiss.

After few minutes we stopped because I was out of breath. His one hand rested on my waist and another one on my cheek, my one hand was holding his arm tightly and another hand was encircling his neck. We were breathing heavily when he left my cheek and held my waist with his another hand.

I shivered and hugged him tightly digging my head in his chest and I just felt his chest vibrating because he was giggling on my reaction. I smiled and held his waist more tightly. After few minutes he broke the hug saying "Let's take a nap" I looked at him with are you ok expression.

"I also got tired Mrs. Rajvanshi, I took leave for our family so can't I even rest?" he said pouting. Awww my poor baby, he is tired. I want to pull his cheeks but I am controlling, he will think me pervert. I nodded gaining a smile from him and I said "Sleep then, I'm going downstairs" But he held my hand saying "Sleep with me" I looked at him with big eyes.

Not giving me time to say anything he dragged me on bed with him. He laid on bed and hugged me from back and put his legs on mine saying "Sleep now" feeling his hot breath on my neck and his stable heartbeat I don't know when I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up feeling kisses on my whole face, I smiled thinking this will be Sanjh and slowly opened my eyes but to my surprise he was not Sanjh but Kush who was kissing me like there is no tomorrow. He missed me that's why he was kissing me like that. I held his face and kissed him on his cheek. What was I dreaming that Sanjh will wake me up like way. He just kissed me today and I was feeling like I'm a queen. I laughed on my own thoughts and hugged Kush tightly saying "Baby I missed you shooo much"

He broke the hug and again kissed my cheeks. When Randhir came at that time also Kush behaved the same, ohh so his expressing language is kisses. "Don't you miss mee?" I said pointing towards him, he nodded his head and said "Mhissss youuu mhisss youuuu" he hugged me again and I hugged him back closing my eyes. That's when someone jumped on bed and we both looked beside us.

It was Sanjh who jumped on bed looking at us, he gave us a bone crashing hug and I said "Are you mad? I'm with a kid, how can you hug so tightly? He will get hurt" He looked at me with surprise and said "You dared to call me mad ha?" I looked at Kush and said "Did I ca-ll you ma-d" I said stuttering.

"Yes you called me mad, I think you forgot who I am just because I behaved too good with you" He said glaring at me. I just gulped saying "Kush let's go downstairs maybe mumma is waiting for baby" I started to leave bed. Then we both heard a deep voice "Dare to leave this room Mrs. Sachi Rajvanshi" I looked at Kush and he gave me his smile hearing his mama's voice.

He was the first kid who didn't get scare by this monster's voice, you forgot whose son he is. I gave Kush a scared cat like smile, looking at me he started laughing hugging me. Don't laugh my Kush we both are dead meat. I turned to look at Sanjh who was looking at us, no no staring at us like we both innocent creatures killed someone.

I looked at him smiling awkwardly and again sat on bed beside him, Kush was still hugging me. Looking at us Sanjh started leaning in and pecked my lips. My eyes widened on his stunt, Kush was still in my hands and he dared to kiss me. I opened my mouth and closed it to say it but nothing was coming out. He laughed at my stage saying "Why are you not saying anything Sachi?"