Episode 72

Sachi's POV

I woke up by lots of kisses on my face to shoulder, I turned my face irritatingly opening my eyes looking at Sanjh, who was busy kissing my neck and pressing my bosoms. I moaned when he licked my nipple saying "Morning Sachi." I nodded and pecked his lips saying "Good morning." He smiled and went inside duvet pecking my navel and I moaned saying "Sanjh, you will get boner don't do that."

Hearing me he came to my face and poked his hard member to my pussy saying "I already got, that's why I'm doing that." I moaned because of pressure. "Stop teasing then..." I said almost like a moan and he again rubbed his member on my vagina saying "Want me, inside you?" I nodded looking at him.

He turned me a little and spanked my butt saying "words baby words..." I held his hands in mine and kissed him hard on his lips saying "I want you badly inside me, right now." I completed touching his hard junior just to make it more hard. He groaned saying "I will fuck you Sachi until you beg me to stop."

Hearing him I immediately took off my hand from his dick and held his cheeks in my hand saying "I won't touch you..." He shook his head saying "It's illegal to say those words in sexy manner and touch me sensually baby." I giggled hearing him saying "then you also need to follow this rule?" without replying me he kissed my lips in hurry and I pushed him little breaking the kiss saying "Sanjh don't ignore my words."

He nodded and was again about to kiss me when I said "Don't touch me." saying this I pushed him a little and he said "I am listening to your words Sachi. Let me touch you." I looked at him in disbelief saying "There is a question I want to ask you from the start Sanjh?" He put his hand on my waist saying "Ask me then....what are you waiting for?" I looked at his eyes saying "Do you really love me or just want to use my body for your desires?"

Hearing me, he took off his hands from my body and got up ignoring me. I went behind him saying "Tell me, why are you ignoring me again Sanjh? then why on the first place you didn't give me divorce that day? You still have time for divorce, you can give me-" he cut me turning and held my wrist in anger saying "How can you ask me these questions Sachi? Why you always doubt my love for you? Did I ask you this kind of questions ever?"

I looked at him without any fear for the first time saying "Because of your behaviour and ignorance Sanjh." He left my wrist saying "I didn't ignore you Sachi ever, sometimes we don't have replies and for your God's sake, I'm introvert. I don't like to talk with people a lot like you but still I'm trying to change myself for you Sachi. This is second or say third time you're asking me this question, can't you trust me? I swear I didn't even meet any woman except work after I confessed to you."

He said all looking at me with hurt in his eyes, I knew he is trying to change but it was just my heart didn't want to understand this. I still had doubts and I don't know why? It's doubt or say jealousy I don't know well but it is something that I want to conform. I was about to say sorry to him when he said "I know you have doubts on me because we make love every night and I didn't let you sleep for 2 months now. You're thinking that I also use you the way I used other girls, right?"

Hearing him I thought maybe because of this I'm feeling insecure? So without thinking twice I nodded my head looking at him. He looked at me in disbelief saying "Ok, from today I won't touch you. I asked you for the permission Sachi, you were the one who said you don't need permission for this. You said whenever I go inside you I need to alert you, did I ever Sachi went inside you before not telling you? Did I ever force you for sex?"

I looked down thinking he wanted to do that so did I, he never forced me. I shook my head saying "I'm sorry Sanjh. It's just that you are always obsessed with my body more than me so..." He made me look at him and said with hurt in his eyes "Why you are sorry Sachi? I'm sorry for touching you. I'm sorry for making you insecure that you always ask this question to me. I'm sorry for everything, it was always me who messed everytime so from now on I won't touch you sorry."

《~FATED JOURNEY~》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara