Episode 37

Sanjh's POV

"Mr. Rajvanshi something happened to your wife." Hearing them my hands started getting sweaty and my legs got numb on my place. I looked at my friends helplessly and got up from my seat hearing Maa and Sachi's mom crying sound and I went near the ICU door to see what happened.

I wasn't able to see her because doctors covered her from every side. When they started coming out, I looked at them and the doctor said "Sir, her BP has increased. We gave her injection, we are just hoping that she will wake up in next 24 hours." I nodded at them and they went away.

Hearing them my tears again made their way out, I didn't want anyone to see me in that state. I again sat on my seat resting my head in my palms, now I was sobbing, I never cried this much. I stopped when a nurse came to me saying "Sir we need your sign on some papers. You're patient's husband, right?" I nodded and said "Ok let's go."

We started going, when I was looking at surrounding, she said "Sir, please sign this." I signed on those papers and was about to go when I again heard her saying "Can you sign here also?" I looked at her and that blank paper saying "Why?" "I'm your huge fan sir, this is the first time I'm seeing you like this in front of me, so can you?" She said being all excited.

I sighed and took that paper and gave her my autograph. Can't this people see that what kind of situation in I'm right now? Then she asked "Sir, those photos which got leaked few months ago, was it really true? You're really married?" I nodded looking down at her paper. "I'm your really big fan but not a toxic one. So, have a happy married life and don't worry, she will wake up in these 24 hours. I'm praying" She said with a smile.

I also gave her a little smile for thinking this way for that nurse and went away from there thinking she is no one to Sachi still she is praying what about me? I'm just crying for whole day and didn't even do anything. I reached at her ICU and found just her and my Maa then I asked "Maa where is everyone?"

"They left?" She said without even looking at me. I again asked "Maa, where is Papa?" "I don't know and don't talk to me." She said with anger. I searched here and there without looking at Maa. I found Papa sitting in a little temple of Ganesh ji. I went near that temple calling Papa but he was not replying me.

I understood Papa is damn angry with me. This is the first time that Papa is not talking with me. I felt like dying. I again went to ICU "Maa, Papa is not taking to me, why?" "You're asking why Sanjh? Because of you Sachi is here fighting for her life and you're asking why?" hearing Maa I looked down and my few tears fell on her hands.

"I'm sorry" I said like a whisper. "Why are you shouting on him Sudha. If he wouldn't have been there then I don't know what would have happened to our Sachi? He is the one who arranged everything and he is the one who called every best doctor." Sachi's mom said to my Maa controlling her tears.

She looked at me shocked and there were my tears on her hand but she covered her shocked face with her angry face saying "He needs to because he is her husband. It's his duty." Hearing Maa I again nodded my head asking "Where has everyone left?" "Samastha went to temple. She was doing mahamritunjay jaap for Sachi and others will come after getting fresh" I nodded my head again feeling guilty.

I am feeling more and more guilty because everyone is praying for Sachi and what I'm doing right now? I am just sitting here and talking and crying like a kid who is helpless. I don't believe in God so I can't do that, thinking this I was about to take seat when a nurse came saying "Sir you need to bring this injection. We need to give this in one hour." I nodded at her and she left after giving me a smile.

I stood up controlling my emotions because I remembered Abhi's words, the way he was saying that I am the pillar and if I break down like this then what about Sachi. I sighed and made my way outside but by another route because I need to buy that injections. I was going when my eyes saw something in hospital and automatically my feet halted.