Episode 31

Sachi's POV

He continued "We were in relationship for 4 years, I loved her so much that I wanted to marry her." So it means Myra was telling everything true. I was thinking that she was lying at least about that marriage part.

My eyes started tearing up hearing him, but I controlled so much not to cry and he continued "But I don't know what happened with her suddenly she said she doesn't want to live with me. I was even thinking that year that I will tell my parents about her. I was so happy thinking about how everyone will react on this mostly Samaira."

He stopped talking feeling my tears on his arms, I just wiped my tears and asked "Then what happened?" I tried to sound as normal as I can, he said "Sachi, are you ok? Why are you crying?" I shook my head as no. I could feel his smile on my neck, why the heck is he smiling? Is this all funny for him, he continued "I really loved her back then, I was a cold person in college but after meeting her I started talking with everyone. You can see that I talk with everyone now just because of her."

Hearing him my tears were continuously coming out from my eyes. I sobbed and hearing that sob he stopped talking and said "Sachi why are you crying? Look at me, don't cry" I shook my head as no saying "I d- don-don't want t-to fa-face y-yo-you" "But I want to" He said turning me around.

I didn't want him to see me like this so I turned quickly and hugged him tightly putting my head on his chest. I started sobbing badly, I never heard anything like this from Sanjh and it hurts to listen the love story of your own husband. Even Myra is here, what if he will leave me for her. Navya is different because he sees her as a sister but Myra was his ex-girlfriend.

I was crying mess and my sobbing started increasing, he hugged me back and said with giggles "Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave you for her and most important thing is I was just making fun of you Sachi." I said between my sobs "Wh-at do y-ou mea-n by mak-i-ng fu-n of me?"

He tightened his hold on me saying "Just to see your reaction, I said all of this but Sachi it's true that we were in relationship with each other for 4 years. I loved her but it doesn't mean that I still love her. She is the one I loved and also she is the one because of whom I became like this, way too cold and cruel for everyone." I looked at him raising my head from his chest.

He was looking normal, he was not even hurt. He continued saying "She is the one who broke my heart. She suddenly said me that she wants to break up but I didn't let her go. Then she said that she doesn't love me anymore, she fell out of love. I got angry on her so without saying anything I just let her go. But after our breakup her parents died I don't know how? After that I just heard that she got married with Rachit. He came to me when I was in U.S. and he seemed good so I never interfered in her relationship after her marriage."

I hugged him more tightly and said controlling my sobs "Do yo-u still ha-te her?" He shook his head as no and said "No, I don't hate her nor I even love her. She is just a friend to me Sachi, don't think too much about her." I nodded my head as yes.

I was not crying anymore after hearing his reply, I trust him. "Sanjh..." I said and he hmm in response, hearing him I said "Why is she here, if Rachit loves her then why is she here?"

"I don't know that very well but Rachit said that they are facing some problems because of  baby." he said feeling bad for her. What? They are facing problems because of that unborn innocent baby. Did that Rachit want to kill the baby? I thought like maybe that is the reason why she is here. She wants to save her child. Stop thinking bad about her husband Sachi because she has told me about him.

If he can wait 1 year for her then why will he want to kill his own child? That's the point. So without thinking anything bad about Rachit more I asked Sanjh "Did her husband want to kill that baby?" he looked at me and said "Let me first take a look on you" huh, what? on me? why though? Hearing him I looked at him with my red eyes.