Episode 15

Sanjh's POV

I woke up with the sound of alarm, I looked around to find Sachi but I think she woke up before me. She always wakes up before you Sanjh, this is not the first time. I thought this to myself and looked at other side of bed. I sighed and went to washroom for my daily routine.

I think Sachi is still angry, of course she is and she has to be because the way I behaved... Maa is right, she is calm. If I would have done this to Sam then I would have been dead by now. I think today I won't even get my green tea from her and nor my clothes. Thinking this I completed my shower and went outside.

Surprisingly, I found my clothes on bed and tea on table but the person I wanted to see... I didn't even get her glimpse from morning. I smiled looking at those things on their places. I rushed toward my clothes. After wearing them I took my tea and rushed downstairs. I didn't even go to gym today. I bet she was downstairs helping others, I want to see her. This is the first time I want to see someone so badly and most important thing is I have seen her last night, I know she is in same house but still... FUCK THIS EXCITEMENT.

I went downstairs and found her serving plates. I wanted to talk but not in front of everyone, I just sat on my chair. Looking at me she started to go back in our room but Maa stopped her. She said she needs to talk with Aaruhi and it's urgent. I know it's not urgent, in fact Aaruhi is busy in her job, may be this month she will be getting her promotion. I heard them last time.

I know she is ignoring me, I sighed and looked at her running figure. I sat and started to eat. My head was full of Sachi, I was thinking how to convince her. Then suddenly Navya's voice grabbed my attention.

"What happened Sanjh?" she said showing her concern or fake concern.

"OH nothing nothing." I said showing her my fake smile. I wonder how can she behave so normal after doing this.

"You're not telling me dude, by the way did you think about what I told you yesterday." She asked and smiled.

"What are you talking about guys?" curious Samaira asked.

"Noo, I don't have time for that Navya, I have my office and other works too" I know what is Navya talking about because she told me bad things about Sachi last night and because of her words I hurt Sachi. Look at her how shameless she is. She even has mouth to ask this again. Oh yeah she thinks I don't know about all her dids. I completed with irritation.

"Oh yeah correct." She gave me her big smile. Of course she will because I showed her zero concern about Sachi. If I burst now in front of everyone then I don't know how will Maa react and most important thing is what will this Navya do.

She was about to say something but I got up and said "Maa I'm going to office" saying this I started walking outside. I turned and again said to Maa "Maa please make Sachi eat something, she didn't eat anything." saying this I started to leave but I heard their hooting voices from behind. Of course they will tease 'cause this is the first time I am caring about someone after so many years. But I'm not caring about her, it's just that if something will happen to her then what will I say to her parents and Shrivansh.

Shaking my head negatively I left home in hurry because I wanted to know about the matter of Navya. I sat in my car and the driver started the car.

I got out of the car just to meet the reporters everywhere covering my company. My bodyguard covered me and finally we went inside. These reporters are here because of the news. I'm irritated by them, don't they have other works except standing here and waiting for me.

I went straight to my cabin gaining everyone's attention, I just sat there and drank the water just to get ready for that fucking matter. My cabin's door opened showing none other than my annoying friends. They smiled and sat in front of me and Abhi asked "What happened yesterday? Did you find out who is behind everything? Did you apologize? Tell me everything"