Sweet sixteen🥹🥰

Handsome

I stood in fury as I watched her close her eyes shut and gritted her teeth. Well this is just the end of today's troubles and by tomorrow I will keep it going...
I was in a complete bad mood which is why I slept early, I laid on the other bed and propped my head on the pillow before closing my eyes imagining the vip room as my room back at home.
I woke up past midnight to visit the lavatory and I sauntered out after I was done.
My eyes fell on her, taking slow strides I ambled towards her bed and squatted.
Deeply gazing at her face,I gingerly landed my palm on her chubby cheeks as a smile slipped off from my lips

She's so beautiful...

Yet so innocent,but I can't stop hurting her at all. I don't think I can survive without her being in so much pain.
As far as she is with us,then I will never cease from hurting her both physically and emotionally. For me to be happy she has to be anguished and agonized.. that's a promise I made to the inner demon in me.

I stood up and walked backed to my bed and soon it was morning. Being in the vip ward is so peaceful otherwise it would have been the early movement of the patients, their guardians as well as the doctors and nurses that will have to wake me up.
First Luv booked the whole four rooms in the vip ward so it's dead silent, well I find that as extravagant and it's all for that dumb-headed dimwit. Which makes it more annoying.
I wanted to go home as fast as possible but First Luv as if already aware of what's going on my mind called and warned me, that I can't leave the room until she's here.
Who am I ? To not do as she says especially when Dad is also in town.I had no option so I sat back on the couch and watched Beauty with great animosity as she says her morning supplications.
Soon First Luv walked in with many maids and nurses following her from behind. I stood up immediately she came in which made her to glare at me.
After exchange of pleasantries I headed for the exit
"Allah ya kyauta ma Handsome as if you are sitting on thorns" First Luv said and I chuckled
" Hola darling" I said as I raised my hand without turning to look at her before leaving the room.

Looking at that girl's face is same as sitting on thorns

Looking up to the sky I heaved a sigh...I didn't know it was this suffocating to be with her all night.

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months.

Today,we finally finished our WAEC examinations
It wasn't easy at all,but I hope the hard work pays at the end.
"Well...not a matter of bragging but I'm sure of what I've written" that was what I told Dad earlier and he couldn't help but smile

" My son,I trust you ..but you know something...Don't be too sure of yourself . Prayers are what you are supposed to be sure of" he replied me with and I figured out my mistake. Prayers come first...

I always love chatting with my Dad,he's not only my dad but my friend also.
He's my number one super hero, we always have fun. talk about important things,he tells me his business stuffs ,we joke around and that's why I love him so much.
My Dad is 44 while am 18, I heard he got married at the age of 25 and for sure am gonna follow his footsteps. Well,I see no reason to wait so long besides it's so cool to have your children all grown up and you still ain't old.
With a smile plastered on my face I walked to my apartment and her door was open. I could see from where I was standing how she was struggling to zip off her gown. I guess her hand still pains her.. but..I guess that has nothing to do with me.
I didn't know how it happened or when I entered but I just found my self standing behind her.
She quickly turned back and I got lost in her attractive big almond shaped orbs that are in array of glistening pools of emerald framed with thick lashes that don't need to be curled.

"Turn back"I said huskily
"And why should I do so?" She asked taking slow footsteps backward obviously in an attempt to run to her room without me knowing . I chortled at the view in front of me,how quick did she think she could be that I can't catch her as quick as possible