Comfort🙃

Here is an update
Enjoy...

The assignment I wanted to complete was cut into tiny shreds and threw all over the room. I smiled and looked at the trash before putting them in the dustbin
This boy is never going to stop hurting me, so it's better to show him that I am not hurt by what he is doing. That am even enjoying every bit of it. He will surely stop all this nonsense when he notice that am not hurt anymore. I started my assignment all over.
And it then clicked like a bolt from the blue. I didn't tell First luv and Daddy about the camp. I stood up and hide every useful thing of mine out of his reach before coming out.
I met the couple who never fail to show their love for each other chatting lovingly
" I forgot to tell you,we are going for camp on Wednesday. I totally forgot to tell you guys " I said looking at them in awe.

Na this type of love which never dies I want.

"No worries,your brother has already told us and so the arrangements have began. Go and complete your work" First luv smiled at me

" Alright First luv " I said and left for my room.

**********
The sun poured through my window..the rising cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. I looked through the window already dressed in my uniform. The just risen sun shone softly on the city streets bringing with it a flurry of early morning activities. The sunrise was bleak golden and perpetual murky.
It was a radiant lucid and golden morning. Another day had dawned bringing it with new hopes and aspirations
...It was a monday.
Every one of us with the exception of First luv who prefers being a house wife than working were ready to set for their desired destinations.
I got ready as always and head to the main exit when First luv called out my name.

"Beauty is this not yours " her voice beat my ear drum so in other to see what she is referring to I walked back.

" Yeah it's mine"i said while collecting the assignment from her. Immediately I raised my head, my eyes lgot locked in that of Handsome. Without a second thought, I took my eyes off him ignoring the deadly glares he was sending at my way. I pecked First luv once again and left.
Arriving at school I went straight to my class where I met my friends.
After exchange of pleasantries we came down for assembly.

It was already break time..
The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.
We were sitted and chatting about casual things when Amish brought up a topic I don't wanna talk about.

"Beauty how are you coping with that hoodlum in your house? She asked and I hissed before saying

"He is busy doing what he is best at , and am seriously tired I can't retaliate anymore "I said sounding so worked up and defeated

"That is a good choice, ki kyaleshi in Ya gaji da kanshi xedena:Just leave him, if he gets tired he will stop. It's better you get out of his way because am afraid what he and his freinds might do to you" Ashfy said and we all nodded
" This is what am afraid of as a result of everything he has been doing to me. I will never let him see my weakness again"

" Just try to exercise patience no matter what he is going to do to you " Ashny said as we started walking back to class.
I will have to ignore him, forget that he ever exist. I think with that, everything will surely come to an end.
I pray it works

Handsome's POV

"Naga mutimiyar taka is no more smiling in the school neh. I know you must have been responsible for it koh? " Kamal asked me after we finished playing football to which I smirked