Peace🦋

Beauty's pov

Summoning lots of courage and confidence I raised my head to look up at them

"There's something that I really want to tell you guys" I said fiddling with my fingers and they nodded their heads. I should go on

"Unm...Unm..actually me and Yazid are getting married" I blurted it out now waiting for their reactions.

"What?"
"How on earth is that possible?"
"Bloody hell! How comes?"
"Don't you guys despise and loath each other?"

"Stop bombarding me with questions please!" I raised my voice at them and they all kept mum. All the small talks vanished into thin air.
And I began..telling them all that happened.

"So you are literally telling me that you guys are getting married under a great strain"

"The exact way you said it"I replied

"Hmm why is this thing happening to all of us all of a sudden. Loveless marriage.,I never saw it coming and now we all have to face it..life is so cruel!" Ashfaah said and I nodded. She's right!

"Well you guys just take this opportunity and bring them back on the right path. Since they love you guys..a one sided love!" Ameesha chirped in. And I smiled wearily.

The word love is for them but for me I don't see it coming

"So what of me who isn't loved?" I asked with a glint of hopelessness.

"Beauty..just believe me when I say Yazid loves you" she said and I was quick to shake my head.

"This is something I'll never believe" I spitted in annoyance.

"Well even if you don't believe. You can do it your own way and make him fall for you"

"Just stop blabbering gibberish. How can I make him love me when I don't love him. Reason it.."

I'll never stoop too low just to make him love me. If he don't it's his loss and if he do it's still his loss..cause it makes no difference to me.

"You guys have heard me. This thing you guys will do can lead you to Jannah." Ameesh went further with her words of support and encouragement.
But non is going to work on me.

"And you.." she said turning to look at me and i facepalmed my face.

Enough with the preaching pls!

"You know Handsome is drop dead handsome..he deserve to be called Handsome. Keep up your nonchalant behavior it's your loss. I wish I'm the one he's going to marry" Ameesh  said jumping into her dreamland. I instantly became pissed.

"Just tell me you have a crush on him" I said annoyed at her words
I wish I'm the one

"Ah ah why the jealous face thought you don't like him. And who don't have a crush on him for goodness sake. Gurl even u do..it's just that you'll never admit it."

"God forbid!" I quickly said.

Back when I think of how Sameer and Saleem show their undeniable love to my friends I couldn't help but wish same for my own self. But I know it's never gonna happen as far as I'm stuck with Handsome. 
They did all they did for weeks that turned into months until they got their parents approval..Ashfaah and Ashnaah's parent's approval. The path they followed wasn't lawful,they hurt them and were willing to claim them as theirs even if it means by hurting them.

At the end..the day was blissful we enjoyed it to its fullest. Forgetting about all the negative and concentrating on only the positive vibes.

As it was time for us to leave we walked as if we were walking down the aisle. Walking side by side in a row..we walked like we got all the time in the whole world.
Wearing a top and jeans with a veil draped over my shoulders..the rest were also wearing similar clothing as mine.
We actually have no room for hijab which deep down we know it's wrong but still we can't help it.