Frostbitten🥶❄️

Beauty

I've decided not to let him dictate my life anymore. The fact that I'm married to him doesn't mean he has a say in everything that I do.
I have made a firm decision not to allow him to control my life any longer. Just because I am married to him doesn't mean he gets a say in every aspect of my life. It's quite amusing and funny to think that he suggested I become his maid, considering who I am.
It was really funny that he thought the classy Beauty, a popular influencer, and a beautiful model will become his maid and attend to this needs.

I simply cannot entertain that idea; it's out of the question. I will stand my ground and maintain my independence come what may.

Strange enough,I'm not afraid of him anymore. Like I don't feel that slight fear at all.
Sure it was because I gave away everything to my creator. When he didn't try to do as he said ,when he didn't try to lay his filthy hands on me I was sure that my prayers were answered.
And I was thankful,I was very grateful.

I walked out on him having it in my mind that sure there's nothing he can do.
I went into my new closet to change into some pajamas. Could you imagine?
Heck No!
They were only attractive lingeries even my favorite Cinderella pajamas was no where to be found.
And I remember vividly telling the maids to take it with them to this house.
I cluttered the whole side of night wears in the closet looking for a responsible and quite modest one but I got none.

Feeling defeated, I reluctantly chose a revealing, immodest nude nighty with slits that barely reached my knees. As I stood before the mirror I imagined dressing for someone in the future. Dressing for someone I love,but then as I said it was just an imagination something I don't think will ever happen.
I did my night skin routine before laying on my bed. Many thoughts clouding my mind but I chose not to ponder on my problems but just let the night take me on it's bliss.
And sure I fell asleep.

Earlier in the morning ,I got up prayed,took my bath. I looked at the clock hung over on the wall and the time says 6 am,even at that moment I didn't feel anything that attributed to fear.
I laid on my bed,drag the duvet to my body and closed my eyes.

Handsome

I took the big jar he brought in and went towards her room with it.
There she was lying so peacefully as if forgetting that a person like me ever existed.
Without any hesitation I raised the huge jar and poured the cold water that's inside on her.

As the ice fell on her body and the cold water run above her skin, it produced eerie and haunting sounds, causing her to gasp in agony, and soon after, she began to wail in pain. The coldness of the ice intensified her suffering, making the experience even more excruciating.
But more entertaining to my eyes.

She clutched her frostbitten skin, surely feeling an intense cold seeping into her bones. With each passing moment, the freezing sensation seemed to intensify, making her situation even more unbearable.

The intense pain rendered her speechless, despite her attempts to utter something to me. The freezing water enveloped her, leaving her completely drenched. Shivering uncontrollably,
She attempted to stand up but I didn't let her. Instead I increased the air conditioner to the highest level.
Her teeth rattled,her whole body shaking but I didn't feel even a slight remorse.
Well I'm not supposed to feel so actually.
She tried to drag the duvet up to her body but I seized it and threw it carelessly on the floor.
She looked at me,her eyes full of resentment and detestation.
To stand up is even a big deal to her and every time she attempts to do so,I use my hand and push her down.
The shaking was continuous,she sure looked empathetic but I ain't one to feel emphaty.
I then notice she had nothing under her nighties,my demon begin to rise at the sight.