In love❤️

Beauty

I sighed before lying on the three seater which was backing the huge mahogany security door. I propped my head on one of the pillows as I swipe through my gallery from one picture of his to another.
How I miss him.

Yes I miss him..

My Prince Charming..my future husband..

My Kamal
He,the love of my life.

It's been two days already but damn..I miss him so much
I guess that's what people call love and I've drastically fallen into it.
I sighed once again ogling at my man's picture,I always lower my gaze when it comes to other guys but when it comes to him, I can't help but gaze.

I blushed thinking of some flashbacks

Five yrs back...
I was going to SS2 and was finally over that menace..Handsome of course,my one and only biggest enemy.
When his absence became a normal thing,I was really elated,living my life to its fullest
Life is not all shades of white some times it's shades of black,life is full of roses and thorns..

I guess that was why Allah gifted my mother with me,that's why Allah made me come from her,she who doesn't care about my well-being,my happiness ,my crazy gists,my shenanigans.
She who only cares about her work,work and only work,her taking over my Dad's position did us no good.
It wasn't khair!
Oh but how sure I'm I it isn't?

Nevertheless,she brought me into this world,a beautiful girl who's going to overcome all the ups and downs life has to offer Insha Allah.
So I appreciate her for that,I love her for that and I will respect her like my mother that she is.

I was really going along with his absence when Kamal decided to grace my life with his presence.
One faithful day,the day I will forever cherish with everything in me. He walked over to me in his handsomeness gracing my eyes to such a beautiful sight.

We were closed for school and so I was walking to my driver,my backpack was hung over my shoulders and I had some of my textbooks hugged over to my chest.

Being the ever bubbly girl,my face was animated like always. Looking down at my set of floral tombs I bumped into a human figure,raising my set of emerald orbs I looked at him before lowering my gaze.

Just like how I hate guys gazing at me I also hate gazing at them myself ..and well not only men are told to lower their gazes but us,the famales as well are told to do same.

I crouched before starting to pack my books and he does same,my fingers brushed against his giving me an uneasy feeling and I saw how he shivered before taking his hands away carrying the books from the floor.

I couldn't help but laugh at how he reacted and he just stood there watching me.
I collected the books and murmured a thank you before leaving walking away.
I don't know if us bumping into each other was coincidental or deliberate..

"Iman" he called out immediately,I froze for a while before turning back.
I could swear no body has ever called me the way he did,his voice sounded like violin to my ears.
I watched him so closely before glancing at his trembling lips

"What's the matter with you?" I asked staring deep into his eyes ,the pair of orbs that held so many emotions.
I can't see it all but I'm sure I saw care and some hint of love,I should have seen more but well that's the least I could see.

I have dated so many guys back in Dubai,guys that were madly in love with me,guys I just used as some toy to pass some time,guys I though I loved but that,all which I had for them in the last was just passing infatuations.