An unwavering confession❤️‍🩹

Beauty's POV

We both fell to the ground on our knees with a loud thud,silent sobs escaping our mouths.
Khairy is surely in for the game,and the winner is gonna be me. I'm an apt and shrewd player and I'm gonna play the game so well.
I wiped my tears and left her there on the ground. Inside the bathroom I couldn't help but burst out crying. I was worried,why is my sister acting this way.
Has she been this wicked or is it just something that actually made her this way. The Khairy I know is different from the one we just had a fight with. My Khairy loves me a lot,she respects my opinions at all times. She made sure she always do what I like and anything that I don't like she made sure she avoid it.
Khairy has a beautiful soul,always like been around me.
But what's all that she's portraying now ..ya rabb.

My gurl need serious deliverance, ya Allah what ever she's facing give her the strength to endure it. Something must really be going on in her life, Ya rabb direct her to the right path.
I blowed my nose before washing my face.
I performed ablution and came out,sat down far away from her.
I read Surah Al Maryam and then I felt all the sadness and agony wavering away.

We met Falmata and she was really a nice person,she got such a good personality. With her bubbly aura we can't help but get used to her on our first day.

Khairy and I haven't been the same again,we just act like complete strangers. My sessions has begun and things were really going on smoothly.

I laid down on my bed as my today's session was over chatting on my phone. Chatting with Handsome..Yes he and I were both busy irritating each other through chats.

"Hey youu what are you wearing?"
His message came through and when I was about to reply Khairy came in and stood before me.

"Ukhtee..Unmm..please do you have any other contact that Handsome uses? I'm not getting him with the one I have" she asked fiddling with her fingers and I gave out a humorless laughter.
It was so dry and I just laughed to reduce the tension I'm feeling.

"Are you for real?" I managed the words out of my mouth. I wonder where she got the audacity to ask me such a question.

"Please!" She pleaded In a fervent tone.

"Is this some sort of a pun or what" I said with a cackle. Like she looks so desperate,my heart literally thumped.

Does she really love my Handsome?? Oh no!

"I'm being serious,don't take my words for granted"
I sighed and took my phone.
The next thing I did was send I love you to our chat. I raised up my head from the phone before looking at her.

"Do you think I'm a daft like you? Baby gurl I'm not mad.. so just because I'm a fool like you then I should give you access to my husband-to-be. So for your own information nothing is wrong with the same contact you know hun with. Who knows maybe he blocked you because you were being such a cheap gurl throwing yourself at him. Khairy please and please know your worth. What you are doing is not healthy to your mental self at all,snap out of this reverie you in.. FYI we both love each other so can you please stop squandering your time and energy. I said showing my current chats with Handsome to her face where he had replied with an I love you too

She silently turned and left tears dampening her eyelids.
I didn't know I had tears rolling down my eyes until I felt the salty taste against my lips.
What's really happening to my healthy relationship with my favorite sister.
I don't like it at all,I wish I could take the bad words I  threw at her. It hurts me to see her this way,but all I can do is to pray for her.
I wiped the tears away before taking my phone.