Them🫠

A beautiful chapter I hope you all love🥺,I dropped a bomb🌚🤧

Handsome

She yanked away her body from mine and ran out of the room in the speed of flash.
I sighed..seriously I dunno how to tackle this whole situation and it's like my plan isn't working at all.

I stood up as well and ambled to my room,after taking a quick shower I changed into my nightwear.
I offed the light and switched on the bedside lamp which produced a very dim light.

One word for today..I'm not sure but today was a good day after all. The good things that happened today have overpowered the bad things..so one word for today is a good day..

After dragging the quilt over to my body,I reached for my phone which has been ringing for a while.
I hissed after looking at the caller Id

Chelen

Honestly..I dunno why she just can't let me go.
Yes I admit that I still like her even after ditching her a year ago.
She wanted me to marry her but that's insane.
I can't marry a street lady for goodness sake,even though she said she will convert to Islam if I'm going to do so.
But still I can't bring myself to do that..

I looked at the phone once again before picking the call.

"Hi" I said and she burst into tears upon hearing my voice.

It's breaking me to hear her cry so I just ended the call and switched off the phone.
I sanked further into my bed..I guess today isn't a good day as I earlier thought.

I thought of calling him to get off my mind from Chelen but then it occurred to me that he's mom must have probably put him to sleep .

I shut my eyes close,her thoughts occupying every bit of my mind.
Oh Chelen!
My heart can't keep loving you..it's unfair to her..his mother..he who is probably asleep.

Thinking of the time we spent together,the love I showered on her ,the luxury life I gave her..with all that..I bet she can't live without me..
With a broad smile on my face as I think of her, Chelen, my consciousness ebbed away.

I woke up to the sound of the adhan calling for prayer, I yawned muttering my du'as.

I strolled to the mosque and from afar I could see the the towering minaret from which the call for prayer is sounded, the minarets combine different styles in a manner that fuses diverse Islamic architectural styles into one expression of art and beauty.

The large court yard was decorated with fountains.
With the architectural zeal in me I couldn't help but always gawk at the domes that feature pure white marble cladding,onion shaped crowns and crescent shaped finials decorated with gold-glass mosaic.

The colors of the walls,columns and carpets are harmonized in a manner that transforms the mosque into an artistic masterpiece and a symphony of colors and shades.

Another important feature is the artistic glass work,mosaic,carved and sand blasted glass displays traditional Islamic designs of symmetry and repetition.

I sighed as I walked deeper into the mosque my legs dipping into the luscious carpets.

"Assalamu alaikum" I heard Kamal saying and I sighed coming out of my architectural fantasy before extending my hand to him for a handshake.

"Wa'alaikumus salaam,Where are the rest ?" I asked him referring to the other two.
"Over there" he said pointing to the first Sahu and there I saw them praying tahiyyatul masjid

I sighed once again,I seriously hate the eccentric feeling I'm having right now. Ignoring the feeling,I went forward to the line as well and made takbeer