Coffee☕️

Beauty
My eyes were already heavy as sleep was trying to take me away when my phone ringed.
Reluctantly I checked who the caller is,seeing Grumpy Gus on the caller Id I couldn't help but hiss.
"What did he got to say?" I asked no one in particular ignoring the call but then it was persistent,ringing over and over again.

Annoyed I picked up the call hanging the phone over to my ear.

"Come to my room right now" He said in a demanding and curt tone.
I cursed inwardly wondering why he was summoning me and feeling frustrated.

"Me xan ma?" I asked sounding pretty annoyed.

"Don't let me come and meet you there"  He said again very strictly with no sense of lark.
I felt the hair at my back rise, anxious and fearful, making me hesitant about whether to obey his command or not. My mind wrestled with the decision, weighing the consequences of both choices. Ultimately, curiosity and a sense of duty compelled me to gather my courage and approach his room cautiously, still unsure of what awaited me there.

"I'm I not talking to you" his voice beat my eardrum telling me we were still on call which I seem to must have forgotten.

"Arghh" I said exasperatingly ending the call.
I shove away the duvet and put on my flip flop  bed side slippers. Groaning and stomping my felt I made my way to his room.

And then knowing which room is his became another problem. They were just so many room for my liking but I know for sure his room won't be far away from mine.
Knowing that standing and glaring at those doors won't help me I went forward and started checking one after the other.
I kept searching the rooms who are all on the same lane as my room when I thought of checking the room adjacent to mine. it's door is more huge and giant.
Without a second thought I knew that must be his room and so I pushed the door knob and the door swung open. I went forward and I was met by a very huge parlor,didn't waste much time to ogle I went forward and pushed the first door  I thought was that of his room.
Immediately the door opened,the bouquet smell of wine bumped into my nose. I wrinkled my nose placing my finger on it trying not to perceive the bad odor.
The smell was so disgusting and by then I was sore this room is surely his. It's so dusky and dim that I could hardly figure any human being  and I went further.
All of a sudden my gut mumbled in fear. I then felt a tight grip on my arm and I screamed like my life depended on it.

"Keep shut" came his voice yelling.  But it wasn't in me to stop screaming I was already scared.

"If I-he started but I didn't let him finish before I kept mum.
I don't like those two words If I,considering how crazy he is. He could do anything to stop me from screaming and that too also by kissing me and I'm not in for any drama.

"How dare you just barge into my room without knocking?"
He yelled flying into a rage.

He better not think of beating me cause if he does so I won't probably live till tomorrow,Ah toh,Thats just the fact.

"Did I even know it was your room"  I blurted out hiding my fear.
Sometimes I just wonder how I'm such an expert in concealing my fear and putting my emotions in control.
I always somehow have this courage that comes from no where when I'm in front of this huge bitch who's stature look like that of Zuma rock. His figure and that of the rock have no slight difference,and I'm not saying this because I'm a hater.
Well sure I am.

He loosed me and then took some few steps away from me but I was still standing as if rooted to the ground.
He switched on the light and that was when everything came into my view.

"Wow" I exclaimed internally.
The room was very opulent,toasty,warm and masculine. It can be a settlement for some family because of how large and big it is.