Khairyy!!

Handsome's POV

Fact is I'm very disappointed and ashamed for almost getting through her . That faithful  day I wasn't myself,I was on drugs and all that happened wasn't intentional at all. Never did I planned such a horrific act to the woman I'll soon have free access to.
Aunt Saf..

She made sure she dealt with me thoroughly,after slapping the hell out of me. She sat me down and we talked a lot. She scolded me a lot as tears roll down from her eyes. She looked very disappointed and heartbroken. That moment I just felt like my life isn't worth it,like the floor should slip apart and swallow me down.
I was  too ashamed to face Beauty for such a sinful act that I had to take a break. I couldn't face Aunt saf anymore,anytime my eyes fall on hers my heart always beat so fast.

Apprehension fills me to the core,the fear of her telling everything to First Love never leaves me in peace.

During the few days that I wasn't home,every time at night I sneak into Beauty's room. I stare at her face while she's asleep,I think and think but at the end I always don't have an answer to why I'm doing this to her.
Like I can't even figure out what I feel for her,I know for certain that I don't love her but sometimes it feels like I don't really hate her like I usually portray. And sometimes it feels like I hate her more than anything in this world.
My mind is just so complicated,my heart is in so much mess.

And now Khairy got into the picture..
That girl screams trouble,like she's literally tryna seduce me. It's obvious how she's getting on her sisters nerves when ever she's with me.
I don't know if Beauty is jealous or she just hates seeing me around her sister.
I don't know and I actually don't even care to know.

I silently moved my mouth next to her ears,she shivered when I huffed.

"Are you jealous?" I asked her huskily.
She smiled..a smile that says what a joke!
With that smile adorning her beautiful face,I felt tempted. I moved my thumb along her jawline and she shuddered before her gaze moved to were my eyes were gawking at. She quickly nodded her head sideways her lips  shaking as she murmured No! But I couldn't stop she looks too good like an irresistible temptation. I snaked my hand around her chest dragging her into my body earning a silent gasp from her mouth before crashing my lips against hers.

As their lips met,a tingling sensation ran through her body,she felt his hands gently cup her face as he deepened the kiss,his lips moving against hers with a little urgency. In that moment nothing else mattered no worries or fears,no past or future. There was only the heat of the moment. She really want to back out but at the thought of Khairy standing there and looking at them she stayed still and just gave in to the pure euphoria no one could ever give her than the man pressing his lips against hers.
There was only the heat of the moment,the electricity between them and the pure unbridled passion of their kiss.
Deep down she agrees that this is a moment she would remember forever,a moment that'll stay with them both even after the kiss ended.
As their eyes met,the world seemed to fade away. She felt his hand gently touch her cheek,his fingers tracing a line down her jawline. When his lips met hers,her heart raced,soft and gentle at first then with a growing intensity. Their kiss was full of tenderness and passion,a dance of two hearts in perfect harmony. The kiss ended for what felt like eternity,their lips only parting to catch breath. They explored each other's mouth their tongues intertwining In a dance of passion and desire.
As they finally broke apart,they looked at each others eyes both knowing that they want more..something more than just a kiss!

All this could happen safely without any cam because of one reason,and that's were they were standing. It's void of people other than them.

Placing both of his hands around her arms,a smile curled up on his lips.

"I'm sure gonna miss you" he said and she smiled before looking at her sister. Who has tears rolling down her eyes,she looks infuriated and displeased.
She didn't care..cause her very own sister brought this upon herself.
Khairy was looking so deep at her sister who has a very satisfied beam on her face. To irritate her more,Beauty stood on her toes before placing a chaste kiss on his right cheek.
Khairy gnawed her teeth and clenched her fist.

"Bye" he said before stepping back giving them the chance to move further into the airport.
Both the girls waved back at him and he did same.

"I think it's best you creat distance between you and my husband. You are doing nothing but creating problems for yourself"

"اختي ما استطع ، احبه( ukhtee I can't I love him)"

Beauty kept silence for a while taking in her breath to suppress the anger boiling in her"

"You know for the first time I was acting that way just to see you getting jealous and as days goes by I just realized that I really do love him infact more than you do"

"Then go the hell forward and keep loving him,but one thing that you have to stick in your mind is that he'll never be yours. He'll forever acknowledge you as a sister" Beauty bawled out her voice raising.

"Hahaha ukhtee have you forgotten who I am..remember I always get what I want. I have my own ways,I was thinking of leaving him for you but now not anymore. You can't be getting all that I want always. First all the guys I dated always have a crush on you, Abbie whom I crave for always has his attention on you. Now even Ammie is always talking about you. The guy I want now,you are the one he wants. Why me?? This..is the end road..I won't let you get what you want anymore. I'll make sure I get what I want this time around! And I'll shock you,I'll forget the love I have for you and chase my very own craving. And you try and stop me if you can.."

Beauty was dumbstruck,she was mysteriously destructed as her hand fly to her chest. She was staggered and very speechless. Her brain stuttered for a moment and her eyes took in more light than she expected. Every part of her goes on pause. To say she was shocked is an understatement. What she felt at that moment brought a quietness within,a moment that she felt her emotions change gear and her soul girded for what is to come. What is her poor sister capable of doing.
When her brain finished processing what her dear sister said she got up,wiped the single tear that cascaded down her eyes and headed to leave the place .Khairy held her hand her eyes looking somewhat apologetic and when Beauty turned she couldn't resist it anymore.
She don't want to be abusive but nevertheless her hand flew and where it landed is no where other than her sisters face. Khairy stood up ready to bounce on her own sister. Seconds later the sound that filled the plane were nothing but sounds that can't even be understood.
A fight??

***
Abeg now😩
Khairy what are you doing??🥲
Any word for Khairy??

It's getting steamy yah'all😜
Comment below please and make sure to press that little cute star😉