Unworthy💔

Beauty

"No we are not,not y.." she said but stopped midway,I followed where she was looking and Handsome was there at the direction . The look she was giving him looked so suspicious,like they are trying to hide something from me.

"Don't you dare lie to me. If you guys aren't married then what did I just saw a while ago,were you guys not holding and hugging each other" I thundered anger taking the best of me
I stood up arms akimbo ready to give the lady in front of me an earful

"Beauty! We are not prevaricating,everything said here is nothing but the fact" she yelled as well

"Fact! You said fact to hell with it. Fact,my foot!"

"Beauty calm down" Handsome said trying to put me back to the seat.

"Hey you, don't tell me to calm down,don't you dare tell me to do so after all you have done. You get the guts Handsome?...you are nothing but disgusting" I spit out

"Hey you gurl,you won't just come into my home and be telling me all you want"

"Your house? Does this looks like yours,it's simply the house you manipulated my brother to get"

"Stop being jealous for goodness sake we aren't married" she said rolling her eyes at me

"Jealous,like you said?...jealous" I quoted

"I swear to my creator,your creator,our creator you must be psycho. Jealous of who? This.." I pointed at Handsome

"God forbid bad thing,how does this look like a man worth being jealous of. Shit,how can I love someone like Handsome. Even a mad woman won't take the risk to do so talk less of a well educated and classic lady like me.
Nah ,you know the word impossible..I bet you went to school so you know it.. then it's freakin impossible" I blurted out grinding my teeth Handsome grabbed me by my arm,he was boiling in rage

"Release me,stop touching me Mr. I'm not like her that you will be touching anyhow"I said rolling my eyes at him,I couldn't hide my pain.
It's too much to all take in. He didn't say a word but his eyes softened and he dragged me back to my seat.

"You didn't believe us right" he asked,I looked at him and he looked hopeless

"I do believe you guys but there's more to it,I can feel it and you fool,I really pitied you but that won't stop me from telling you the truth. You are trying to ruin your life once again am telling you,by trusting another bad guy like him. Do you think you are safe with Handsome,nah you aren't you were never safe with him. You think he's better than Kamal,nah he's worst than him so look to your laurels. All I got to say" I said bags of sadness weighing my heart.

"He's not my muharram,I told him to stop touching me but he won't just hear" she said

"And you,you are a small kid right who can't fight for her dignity. Just come clean and tell me you don't want him to stop giving you money to sponsor your life that's why you didn't run away. Stupid girl..mtsww"I hissed and she looked hurt by my words.
Serves her right,for clinging to what's never hers..

I stood up and looked and them from head to toe

"Do you guys get more to tell me? cause I have to take my leave" I said rolling my eyes at them,I was trying so hard to act bold.

"There's more you need to see" Handsome said dragging me back to the couch once again.
I looked over to the phone he was showing me,my eyes widened at the sight.
Kamal was hugging a lady,a stripped lady to be precise. He had one of his hands by her waist and the other one was holding a bottle to his mouth.

There's no way I'm not going to believe this,I can't even think of it as something from the past.
If it was from the past,then Kamal will look young,younger than he now is.