Go away😭

Handsome's POV

It was now time for some deserts and that same guy came again. I was groaning inwardly.

"Pineapple pudding,Tutti frutti,chocolate mouse and crème caramel"she listed them all one after the other. I was just gawking..like what a glutton..she's eating all she listed.

"Just a Danish pastry" I replied and the waiter was doing nothing other than looking at her. He looked smitten,my chest tightened and I smacked the table so hard that he now has his attention on me. The whole people's attention turned to us. I didn't care,so I just stood up. Waving my index finger at him I spoke up.

"Just do your job..one more naughty look at her I'll make sure you sleep in a den tonight" I said gritting my teeth ignoring how his body was terribly shaking. He immediately got to his knees apologizing.

"Take him away!" I bawled at one of my men.
Beauty didn't look at all taken aback,she seemed glad that I did that to him. His looks must have made her uncomfortable as well.
The air around just felt suffocating as I was still feeling this tightness at my chest. The manager himself came to apologize but I didn't even spare him a glance,all I did was take her hand in mine and head for the exit.

"But Wait! I haven't taken my order" she cried

I ignored her and she kept on wailing. So after I sat her down in the car,I went back in and got them for her.
I can't believe she ordered a bucket of ice cream as well like where's she all going to take them to.
The ride was so silent except the sound of her  licking this and munching on that.
I was very surprised when at the end of the ride all I saw where empty containers.

"Are you kidding me??" I found myself asking my eyes bulging out from their sockets . That's quite unbelievable.

"You ate all of these..wow" and a laughter was finding its way out of my mouth. I tried to cripple it but it ended up creeping  out .

"Don't make fun of me" she snapped pouting

"After eating all these sugar products the bathroom really need to do a huge welcome" I said in a taunting manor and she grimaced before throwing a tub at me.
Of course I perfectly dodged it!

"You so hilarious" i said and she smiled..gorgeously.
The next second ,I don't know what she remembered but she quickly frowned her face and walked away.
I increased my pace and met her on the way as well.

"Ain't you afraid of stomach pain,I heard you guys as females need to avoid it. You got cramps remember" I said teasingly and she glared at me trying not to look embarrassed.
I stood up before her extending my hand for her,all she did was give me a bombastic side eye trying to walk away. I grabbed her hand tenaciously which made her unable to flinch away.

I was taken aback when I saw First luv lying down comfortably on the chaise lounge. One maid is massaging her legs and another one doing same to her temples. I quickly released Beauty's hand because she has warned me of being this touchy touchy.
It felt like I was stung by a bee when I thought of the situation that I would have been now.
I gulped nervously before stepping forward,Beauty is already hugging her.
First luv smiled widely at me before opening her arms,I feigned a smile before snuggling into her warm embrace. Her warm arms..where I always find my solace.
This woman loves me so much and I can't even imagine anything happening to her because of my wrong deeds.
We exchanged pleasantries and despite how I tried to hide my expression..her being the woman that knows me best got me.