Bad luck🥺😣

This chapter is going to have you guys on your toes,lots of drama is going to unfold so enjoy😉 😊

Pls do read my note at the end of the chapter❤️

Handsome

I heard their voices but I didn't raise my head up once to acknowledge their presence.
They talked to the guys before kamal asked them if they could join us.
I tightened my grip on the bottle in my hands when they gladly agreed.
We were playing truth or dare,it was fun but now with her..I bet it's not gonna be fun anymore.
They explained the rules of the gane to them and then we commenced. After the first spin the bottle pointed my way . I groaned inwardly before choosing truth.

"So who's your secret childhood crush?"

"You said secret and secrets are not meant to be divulged" I said looking down at my phone.
The next spin the bottle pointed at her..Beauty my soon to be wife.

"Truth or dare?"

"Who's your first crush?"

"Unm my first crush..an Arab boy back in Dubai. He's name is Nadim..I can never forget about him. And I wish we could meet again" she said looking all dreamy.
I felt like punching and punching her for saying such.
The game went on taking turns,my attention was fully on my phone cause it's no more fun for me.

"I dare you to smile 24/7 from now onwards. Every time I want to look at your face I want to see a smile plastered on it" I heard saleem saying probably to Ashfaah cause her cheeks were red as beetroot.

"Unm love birds"  kamal teased with his hand draped over zee's shoulder. She was looking all tensed probably because of my presence. We still haven't warmed up to each other,it's still hard for me to not take her hand,hug her each time I see her like before.
But now she's no more my gurl..I thought she was mine but she never was.

The bottle stopped at Kamal for the first time since the beginning of the game.
This time I was curious because he has been daring and asking us hard stuffs. So it's his turn. I offed my phone and kept it in my phone before looking at him with a smirk.

"Truth or dare?" Beauty asked him

"Who do you love undeniably apart from your parents and wife?" She asked him and I saw how he stiffened and gazed at her low key.

I looked at her and surprisingly our eyes met and I glared at her scornfully for the act she's insinuating.

God why can't she just let him go..I hope she doesn't have feelings for him still.

The silence was getting prolonged and the aura became tensed. Zee's eyelids were getting watery already as her eyes shine with threatening tears. Just like me everyone is thinking he's gonna mention beauty. But then his reply came.

"Apart from my family and wife who I love undeniably is my darling..he said and stopped to look at her.
A lone tear escaped from zee's eyes but I looked at her.
Don't cry was all I told her with my eyes

"My darling son of course" he said and everyone laughed awkwardly.
Looking at Beauty she let out a pent up breath.

Zee punched his chest before hugging him tightly.

"Jealous zee" Beauty sang probably to lighten up the atmosphere  and she immediately buried her head in his chest laughing so cutely.

God she's someone's wife
My subconsciousness scolded me for calling her cute.

"Leave my babe alone" Kamal said smiling lovingly at his wife.

"Romance is not allowed in an open system but rather in a closed system. So if you'll excuse us pls" Sam said teasingly.