New school.. new life..😊

Yazid

I was on laying on my bed engrossed to my phone busy retweeting some videos on tweeter when Sam texted via whatsapp.

Sam: " Hey dude how is my secret crush?"

Xeed: "You are very stupid dan iska kawai,that stupid girl"

Sam: "Abeg don't insult my future wife nah."

Xeed: "Dallah guy ware, wallah she will regret coming to my palace distracting my one and only queen from me. I will make sure I deal with her mercilessly"

Sam: "Easy guy, she is a small girl fah. Don't try and do something worth disgrace for a lifetime cos you din fa dan iskane (You are a bad guy)."

Xeed: "Please lets talk about something crucial than wasting our data and time on this worthless woman"

Sam: "YOLO zeed, so enjoy the wooomaaanaa...😊😍😊

Xeed: "...wait did I even call her a woman,a stupid spoilt brat you know that was just a mere typing error . And what the hell am I gonna enjoy in that skeleton shaped body??? You got to be kidding me bro.😕😕😕"

Sam: "Are you for real,dude you are unbelievable,to be fair,you eyes got some problem and you need to seek medical atention .
Like as in the whole Iman you are calling that,but back up,you are obviously so annoying sometimes."

Xeed: "Get lost you dimwit." I replied before quitting his Dm and that was when Salim started texting me

Saly: "Pls send my regards to that beautiful princess in your house"

I'm tired of these guys wallah, why is everyone of them talking about the girl I so much hate..unbelievable.

Xeed: " I don't think there is a princess in my castle"

Saly: " Back up abeg ,someone cannot even talk to you seriously for good 2 mins. I just want her phone number ,you know sort of... like I will try my luck. I just hope we are of the same character kagane ai(you get it right)???
I facepalmed my face after playing his voice note

Xeed:"what the hell do you expect her phone number to do in my phone. I don't have it so just go and get it some where,if you seriously need it. You guys are really something, i don't have time for this kind of bullshit."

Saly: " pleeeeeeese🙏🙏🙏 help me buddy"

Xeed: :"mtswww "

I was really annoyed and irked , so I threw away the phone carelessly on the bed. I dragged the duvet to my body tightening my eyes forcing myself to sleep.
What annoyed me most was none of them like the girl for good but for their selfish desires,it's all about lust..

"""""""""
Iman

I stood in front of the full lenght mirror looking at myself ,the uniform I am wearing really fit my body perfectly . I never thought schools in Nigeria has such good and beautiful uniforms,to be frank I was always underestimating Nigeria. I still love the country, for I love it more here than in Dubai. The motherly care and attention, the food and the little things I do in the kitchen all in all made me more happy here.

I twirled around in front of the full lenght mirror excitedly looking at myself.
The sparkling long sleeved white shirt with stripes of blue at the edges and the blue high waist skirt which is few inches below my knee really fitted my body.

My chubby body is equivalent to my year or I should say my body looks 16.. I braided my hair beautifully and let it fall back, it plunged over my shoulders and down to my waist in waves of midnight black. I tied an off-white scarf which only covers the top part of my ever black hair before putting on a blue jacket which is part of the uniform