Her grit💗

Handsome

I felt a surge of frustration when I noticed that, even after reading my threatening message, she remained surprisingly composed. I had hoped that my words would evoke fear and tears, but instead, she appeared relaxed, which only fueled my anger.

She was so relaxed even when she gave me a hurtful reply.
Sure I can now see how she trust Allah,how she believed so strongly in him.

I can't deny the fact that I find it admirable even though I was seething inwardly.
It's admirable to witness her strong faith in Allah, the creator. Her unwavering trust in Him and the belief that everything is ultimately in His hands show a profound level of conviction and inner strength. This belief in divine fate and destiny has likely given her a sense of peace and security, knowing that whatever happens in her life is part of a greater plan.

Her strong faith seems to have granted her the courage to face challenging situations, including the threatening message I sent. She believes that no harm can come to her without the approval of Allah, and this conviction may have shielded her from fear and anxiety.

As I listened to her words and reflected on my intentions, a wave of realization washed over me. What was I even thinking? How could I have allowed myself to entertain such a disgracing plan?
Sure,I had momentarily lost touch with my own values and principles. Why would I even think of touching that worthless girl,where was my sense?

The truth was, I felt no love for her, and our marriage had not been built on genuine affection. The realization of my hatred towards her sank in, and it was evident I almost did something I would come to regret. The thought of the intimate encounter was not only wrong but also deplorable. This was not the way to make her marriage a failure,this isn't the way of making her life a hell.
I never loved her,in fact all I feel for her is so much detestation and repugnance.
And now that I've realized my almost mistake,I got back as steady as ever on my motive.

As she stepped out of the car, I found myself grappling with feelings of guilt and shame for even considering such a shameful and disparaging act.
I knew I had to take a step back and reevaluate my actions and attitude towards her,I need her to live like she's leaving in a lions den.
I want to make her life worthless,I'm going to make her feel like dying is the better option.

Despite my momentary realization of the wrong path I had almost taken, I found myself regaining my composure and determination to pursue my malicious intent. The glimpse of lust that had briefly surfaced faded away, and I was once again firmly set on making her marriage life a living hell.

As I embraced my dark motives, a sense of cold satisfaction washed over me. I convinced myself that she deserved every bit of the torment I had in mind. After all, she had done nothing to earn my respect or compassion, even if she did my intent will still be the same ,and I was merely responding to the circumstances she had brought upon us.

With a renewed sense of purpose, I began plotting subtle ways to undermine her and make her existence unbearable. I knew it would require careful planning and cunning execution, but I was confident in my ability to manipulate situations to my advantage.

I started the car's engine, igniting it with an air of determination, and sped out of the compound with a mix of emotions swirling within me. My mind was in turmoil, as conflicting and unsettling thoughts raced through my consciousness. Seeking solace and an escape, I drove fervently towards my preferred bar. My sole desire was to drown my troubles in alcohol and engage with the opposite sex.

As I entered the bar, the atmosphere embraced me with its familiar warmth and camaraderie. The clinking of glasses and laughter of patrons filled the air, momentarily easing my troubled mind. I knew that drowning my worries in excessive drinking is not the most admirable coping mechanisms, but the allure of temporary oblivion was too strong to resist.
I went straight to our secret route,the one me and my entourage always use.