Bells🔔 🎉

Handsome

"Handsome..Beauty..come to me"
At first I thought I was hallucinating,I thought I was already seeing things but when I took a better look at her face. Her lips were moving...it was her..she really said it.
What has just happened..a miracle?
It has to be one..

I dunno when and how but I just found my legs carrying me to her in the speed of flash.
Her eyes were open and she was smiling at me..yes me..
I looked at the doctors a beautiful smile escaping out of my mouth,their mouths were all hung up.

"See..our God..Allah is capable of doing anything"

"Ya Allah,Alhamdulillah for this wonderful favor" I kept saying as the doctors moved to her,checking her vitals.

I went to Beauty,sprinkle some water on her face and she quickly took a deep breath. With her head on my lap not a second went without me letting out a smile.

"She's back Beauty,our First Luv is alive.. she never died" I kept saying and then her face went from all gloomy to a smile and then to so many laughs. She ran to First Luv giving her a bone crashing hug. The doctors had to stop her for she was hurting First Luv.

"I'm sure she was dead" a nurse said fazed still not believing that First Luv is alive. They kept on arguing that they were sure she was dead but I didn't pay any heed to them. The Muslims among them were only saying Alhamdulillah..surely Allah is great!

All I know is that my  chest is no more tightened,it was as if a great load was removed from it. I felt free..as free as a bird..I felt complete with no worry..as happy as a baby.

"Words are too short for me to explain how happy I am" Beauty said wiping away the tears rolling down her cheeks,she was crying but this time around it isn't because of how sad she is but because of how happy she is.

" Yes I'm back but that doesn't mean I'm staying for long,I can feel it. I'm just back for a short while"

"No please don't say that"

"It hurts me to see you in this gown and on this bed. For how long can we wait for you to be with us"Beauty said

"Only God knows" Forst Luv said placing Beauty's hand on mine.

"Here's my last wish,here's Beauty.. I've given her custody to you..na baka amanar ta.I know I may not stay any longer"

"No please don't say that,please.." Beauty pleaded

"Atleast say something that will make us happy not something that's going to make us sad. Say Khair  First Luv" I said my eyes glued to her face,looking at every movement she makes.

"What if my leaving is Khair.." she said and when we opened our mouths to retaliate she was quick to place her index finger on her lips

"Shh!"

She's no more the classy and eloquent woman I've always known as my mother,her face has changed so as her whole demeanor.

"She doesn't have anyone here,in this country except you so please take care of her when I'm gone.."

"You are going no where"

"Hmm I can feel it,I know I will be gone and too soon"

"Will you please stop talking about death"

"It's just the fact I'm telling you guys and you all have to bear with it" she said and Beauty quickly stood up and left the room crying ,with her hands on her mouth as she tries to muffle her cries.

"You are going no where First luv,you are not going to leave us just like Dad did Insha Allah. You'll see your grandchildren and in-laws but please stop talking about leaving us all alone" I said crying as well.
This foreboding feeling is already overwhelming me and I hate to admit all that she's saying.

"How sure are you that I will be able to see them? I don't think so at all or maybe from Beauty cause she have intentions of getting married but from you..there's no hope" she said and her tone says it all. It explains how she has lost hope In everything..

"Please take good care of her,when she finds a good man marry her off. Let her chose the man of her heart,the one she desires but only if he has good characters and he can take care of her. Earlier all I wanted was for you to marry her,cause you are the only one who I'm sure will take very good care of her. She as well will take good care of you"

"What?" I asked shocked my mouth agape. It really took me off guard. So all the while First Luv was planning to  join us in a matrimonial harmony

"Yes I wanted you guys to be together but then you showed no interest and I can't stop her from dating other guys. Just because that's what I want,I can't seriously force her into marrying you. Still you know I plan,you plan, but Allah is the best of all planners. Maybe you guys were not meant to be" she ended but I could see how she wishes for it to be true in her eyes. And at that moment I felt that there's nothing I cannot do to make her happy

"I'm surely going to make you happy" I said and all she did was smile.

"Please go and console her,she should stop crying" First Luv said and I nodded.

I kept sitting watching her as she dozed off and just like the doctor said earlier,that since she has finally woke up. All we need to do is to keep making her happy so she can recover completely and that I'm willing to do..

I walked out of the room and there,next to the door I found Beauty crouched to the floor crying. She had her head buried in between her thighs.

"Hey" I said but she was long lost so I patted her shoulder.
She raised her set of emerald orbs that were so red and puffy to look at me. She looked so gloomy..so lour..

I understood and can see how much she loves First luv,she has so much love for my mother. Surely..she's going to make the best wife to me although she was never my type.
I will manage..I'm going to marry her but that's only going to be the truth in the eyes of the world and that of First Luv. But between us she's still my sister,and the moment I get the woman I love. I will make that woman my wife while she stays as my sister forever.

She patted me and I snapped out of my thoughts,I guess this time around I was the one who spaced out.

"Listen to me we need to talk"  I said

"I'm all ears" she said earnestly looking at me.

"We are getting married and this is not an advice but an order" I blurted out and she bulged out her eyes,her mouth agape.

"No way!!"

**
Another short chapter down😖
Just bear with me please by tomorrow a longer chapter is coming Insha Allah.
So what are your thoughts about this chapter😄
Wedding bells are ringing 🔔 😉😂
Wait,what did this guy meant by what he said😲
Don't tell me he has forgotten what he said earlier,who is going to stay as his sister Chai🙆‍♀️
Can you please comment under pls?
One word for our main gee🙃