I'm toxic💔

Handsome

"I'll send you a driver to carry you from there to my office" I texted and her reply made me freak.
Who's her husband? I'll never be a husband to a disgusting someone like her more like a whore!
She'll never be my wife but rather my maid,I vow to make every bit of her life deadly. My wife has to be a complete Muslimah not someone like her who dresses scantily and roams about. A girl whom not more than 2 Hijab's exist in her closet. Her code of dressing is always clothes that hugs every curve of her's perfectly and I so much hate her for that.

Shrugging off all the thoughts I arrived at one decision and that's..
I have to take her out

I called her a whore again and her reply made me shrieked,goosebumps appear in every part of my body as anxiety washed over me.

So our marriage really matters to me like this!
She must be joking I said only trying to calm myself down. Only to reassure my very own self.

"But what if she's really serious?" My subconsciousness enquired and I gasped. Waves of fear washing over me,my gut rumbled and drops of sweat roll down my face.

Out of anger I called her a whore again and she mentioned about telling everything to First luv. I could feel that she's really serious.

"You know what just follow her to wherever she is and tell her,it will be kind of better you know" I said smugly as down there my heart was beating.
I'm not supposed to be afraid of her fake threats but then I couldn't help but feel that way. Slowly I felt a foreboding feeling overwhelming me and I strongly and devoutly hope that nothing goes wrong.
I stood up walking to and fro lost in my own reverie,alone in my luxurious and spacious office all that could be heard is my abnormal heart beat and the sound of my knuckles pressing against each other.
A knock came through the door and after letting out a pent out breath,I murmured come in.
Loud enough for her to hear ,my secretary.
The blonde appeared before me and without a second glance I grabbed my car keys and tucked them into my pocket before putting on my waist coat.

"Sir you have a meeting in the next 30 mins" her voice stated and I headed to the door.

"Postpone it" I said and strutted out. She let out an awful sigh which didn't past by my ears.

Ignoring that her gesture I walked out and the securities immediately tailed after me.
I shoved them off gesturing that I want to drive myself.
Immediately I dismounted off the car my heart beat increased and all I felt was disquiet.

"Come here!" Her voice beat my eardrum in a very curt tone. My heart almost ripped off my chest,I silently prayed that all is well before walking towards her. Taking slow strides I was just hoping for the distance to increase but it keeps decreasing as I take a step further.

I sat beneath her not missing the look of disappointment on her face. She clears her throat before parting her lips and letting the words slip.

"I'm greatly disappointed in you" she said and paused.
Oh Allah!
The deed has been done!
Beauty..you'll regret this action of yours for the rest of your life!

"I've heard each and everything that happened between you and Beauty since she came into your life. I could never imagine you doing all this mess. But then you were nothing but a facade. Wlh kaji kunya..it's a shame to you,yourself and our prestigious and eminent family. You are just 25 for goodness sake,if this is the life you've chosen for yourself then so be it. You are old enough,you can differentiate between right and wrong so I won't say much. You destroyed that poor girl and wlh if you keep doing so Allah baxe barka ba. Have you forgotten there's no demarcation between Allah and the prayer of the innocent one. So keep it up if that's what you think is good for you. After hearing all this I was very heartbroken I still am,so imagine when your mother learns about this" she said and stopped to sniff.
Ya Allah is she crying?
Is that how much disappointed she is in me?