His evil intentions,her strong faith!

Bamalli's Empire
Abuja,Nigeria.
11:PM

Handsome

I stepped my legs out of the plane,taking the air of my home,Nigeria. The place I've gotten accustomed to since my childhood,it's not my origin but it's a place that I can call my home,a place I had come to cherish.

As I descended, I had hoped to keep our return discreet, but the number of media and paparazzi was overwhelming. I couldn't help but let out a grunt of annoyance.

I despised this kind of attention, especially when I knew they'd all be clamoring for my wife's attention. They were eager to capture us in photographs and bombard us with questions about our honeymoon. Some were already snapping pictures as we made our way through the airport.

With the assistance of our guards, we managed to slip away to where our cars were parked. My hand tightly holding hers, we got into the luxurious Mercedes Maybach S650, followed by the rest of our convoy. It felt good to be back, and the atmosphere was surreal.

As the massive gate swung open, our cars sped in. I held her hand as we made our way toward the main entrance, with maids and guards in their uniforms welcoming us with greetings. She responded to each greeting with a smile, while I pretended not to hear any of it.

First love,wasn't in the main parlor, so we headed for the elevator. My wife couldn't stop smiling, as if she had won a prestigious award. I opened my arms for her when we arrived, but to my surprise, she went straight to Beauty, embracing her affectionately. I bit my lower lip, feeling annoyed and somewhat neglected. I couldn't stand sharing my mother's attention with anyone, not even my wife, who was currently in her arms.

I clenched and unclenched my fists, struggling to maintain control. "Control, control," my subconscious reminded me. I took a deep breath before sitting on a wicker chair in the room, watching them exchange pleasantries as if they had forgotten I was even there. Or maybe they had forgotten.

I cleared my throat for what felt like the hundredth time to grab their attention, and finally, I succeeded. "Oh, Handsome," First love said as if she had just noticed my presence, even though she had clearly seen me first.

"No don't come towards me. Is it not her alone that you know? Since I'm now an outcast just let me be alone" I said feigning my anger although I am upset but never at my sweetheart.

"Okay,Beauty lets go" she said with a shrug turning back her attention to Beauty.
Knowing she could actually leave suppressing the urge in her to hug me I quickly took a single step and engulfed her in my arms.
Her lips soon stretched into a smile and she turned before Pecking my forehead.

First love, with her infectious laughter, said, "Oh, my dear, you're still the same. Always craving for my attention!"

I grinned, feeling a bit sheepish. "Well, you know, you are my first love."
She's the only person in the whole world I can act my real self around,she breaks all the walls I've built around me. Around her there's never a boring moment,there's never a scowl on my face or if there is then it's feigned.

She chuckled. "I'll share my attention with your lovely wife, don't worry. After all, she's brought more joy into your life than anyone else."

I laughed at her statement inside my mind,what joy did she brought to the table?

As we settled into our luxurious mansion, First love insisted on a grand lunch. Maids and guards bustled about, ensuring our meal was nothing short of a royal feast. We laughed and chatted as we savored each bite, surrounded by the ones who had become more like family than staff.