Her husband🤌

Beauty

For nearly two weeks now, my life has fallen into a routine. We've been playing a kind of hide-and-seek game throughout these days. I wake up early to cook for him, tidy up his apartment, and then head off to school. This program only started last week.

Every evening, as he goes into the bathroom to shower, I prepare his coffee and set it out for him. It's a peaceful routine; he doesn't see me, which means I can avoid any confrontations or sleepless nights.

Today is Monday, and like any other day, I completed my morning routine. After my shower, I dressed in a dark grey pair of jeans and a soft pink top. I added a touch of elegance with my Gucci spike heels and wrapped my hanayan hijab in a shayla style.

As I heard a persistent knock on the door, my frustration grew. I checked my reflection in the mirror, adjusted my bell, and glanced at my wristwatch. I kept my makeup simple with kohl and nude lipstick.

Annoyed at the knocks, I grabbed my Zeena silk velour kimono and draped it over my earlier outfit. Putting on my Lickety Split Avatar sunglasses, I gathered my gold iPhone 14 Pro Superior Noir Edition, MacBook, and car keys. I retrieved my papers from the bedside console.

I finally answered the door, and there stood the maid, looking like she was ready to bolt at any moment.With my arms at akimbo, I glared at the trembling maid,
"What the hell, can't you understand when you first knocked, and there was no response?" I snapped.

"I'm really sorry, Madam. Mr. Zeed wants me to come down with you, and if I fail to do so, I'll face his wrath," she stammered, tears slipping down her cheeks. It was clear she was terrified of him, as were all the maids and staff. Even his wife feared him, so who wouldn't?

"Follow me," I ordered, and she quickly complied. I led her down, and our eyes met briefly, but I couldn't fathom why he wanted to see me.

"What's up?" I asked, noticing the way he appraised me from head to toe before parting his lips.

"Come back early; we are visiting First Luv," he said without looking at me and then left. I couldn't help but wonder why he had to create a commotion for such a simple message. Couldn't he have messaged me or even called?

"God he looks Handosme in that tuxedo" I found the words slipping out of my mouth and I was quick to palm my mouth,clamping my lips shut.

"Girl what?" What's wrong with you?" I chided myself.
Hissing publicly,which has now become my habit,a public display of my irritation.
I strolled out to the parking area.

I got into my black SUV, and the two maids waiting for me placed my belongings on the passenger seat. Before I could start the car, his convoy had already left the house in a hurry.

From the moment I entered the classroom, all eyes were on me, as usual. I had grown accustomed to the attention. I exchanged pleasantries with the girls, while the boys couldn't seem to look away from me, their gazes filled with desire. Sometimes I wondered if they even knew I was married, but then again, I was quite popular, just like my husband.

Even the girls seemed unaware of my marital status, perhaps because they weren't as immersed in social media as I was.

"Lail, I don't think I'll attend the last lecture for today," I told my friend.

"Why?" she inquired.

"I have to go somewhere with my brother," I replied.

"It's just an hour lecture; wait and attend it," she urged. I was tempted to keep him waiting, but I knew that wouldn't end well.

After the lecture, I hurried to the school cafeteria with a few of the girls I interacted with. In our small class of eight, I was the center of attention among over twenty guys. Some of them, including the professors, constantly tried to make advances, and I often wondered if they were unaware of my marital status or simply didn't care.