I love you,my Zeedan🤭❤️

Beauty

Just as I was rearranging the bottles on the tray, he barged into the kitchen, his face a mix of surprise and fear. His voice held an accusing tone as he demanded, "What do you think you are doing?"

Innocence dripped from my words as I replied, "What did I do?"

His frustration was palpable. "Are you asking me? Don't you know what those are? And you want to present them to Baffa?"

I decided to play coy. "What are they?" I asked, pretending not to know what was inside the bottles, a sly grin hidden beneath my facade.

He couldn't believe it. "How would you take alcohol to them, Beauty?" He questioned incredulously.

I feigned innocence, batting my eyelashes. "Ah, is it not the same drink that you take? Why shouldn't I take it to them? They'll like it just like you usually do."

"Beauty!" He called my name, a warning in his voice.

I persisted, enjoying how the conversation was unfolding. "Why do you worry? Who knows, it's also his favorite drink."

"No he's a good man" the words slipped out of his lips.

His defense of Baffa Ahmadu only fueled my playful rebellion. "And you are not?" I retorted.

Exasperated, Handsome reached his limit, pushing me against the wall with force and capturing my lips in a passionate, fierce kiss. The intensity of his kiss left me breathless, and for a moment, our playful banter was forgotten as desire begin to ignite between us.

Despite the heat of the moment, the kiss wasn't to my liking. It was forceful, almost demanding, with Handsome's weight pressing against me. While his passion was undeniable, I tried to push him away but he kept on forcing his lips against mine. Handsome's forceful kiss didn't sit quite right with me. His urgency, combined with the weight of his body pressing against mine, made it difficult to fully embrace the moment, especially given the presence of our uncle and aunt in the house.
"Stop it" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. It was really painful,I'm really sure he's going to leave bruises on my lips.

I angrily applied pressure to his chest, causing him to break the kiss. My breath was uneven, and a flush of both desire and hesitation colored my cheeks.

"Handsome," I whispered, my voice wavering. "Stop it, please."I begged

"I won't take it to them,I promise" I shouted just before he slammed his lips on mine once again,gulping the tears that were threatening to fall down my eyes.
And then he took some steps back ,licking his lower lips in glee

"Not now please,we have visitors Handsome." I whispered the tears finally rolling down my cheeks.

He looked into my eyes, his own filled with longing and confusion. "I'm sorry," he murmured, stepping back and allowing me some space.

I nodded, my heart still racing. "It's not that I don't want to." I said and after realizing what I had said i immediately palmed my mouth. Melting in embarrassment as I heard him chuckle.

"You are very bad Allah,we have visitors but see the Shameless thing you went ahead to do" I glared at him trying to ease the atmosphere.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, and nodded in understanding. "You're right. I'm a really bad guy." He said his eyes holding a glint of hurt.

Taking a deep breath, I composed myself. "Let's just focus on making our guests feel welcome."

I took my eyes off him and stood before the door. I  felt like they will know what had transpired between us just at a glance. Mustering some courage I adjusted my pink evening gown before stepping out.