Gone💔🥺

Assalamu alaikum,here's an update for you guys,I just hope you all like it🥺
Enjoy...!

Happy new month my dear readers😊

Handsome

I looked up at the doctor before tapping Beauty's shoulder. I seriously hate how he's looking at us,I agree this whole situation is a pity but it's our qadr. We'll be able to bear with it..
I hate the pity look like hell!

"Let's go outside" I said but she immediately raised one of her shoulders quivering. I had to place my hand on her shoulder for her to be stable.

"I'm not leaving her side again" she pouted tears rolling down her eyes

"It's just for a bit,the doctor needs to do his work pls" I coaxed her finally getting her hand into mine.
We walked out of the door my hand around her shoulders and we were met with many eyes boring into ours.

"Handsome,Beauty come with me,you guys need to rest" Ammie said stretching her hand to hold Beauty's. But Beauty immediately jerked away raising one of her shoulders,Ammie looked hurt at what her daughter did to her.

"Go to her" I said but all she did was shake her head sideways more than twice.

"Why not?"

"I'm not going with her,I'm staying with you." She said hugging into my shoulder staying as far as possible from Ammie. I didn't miss the single tear that cascaded down Annie's face before she was quick to wipe it away.
Well,I didn't felt any much pity
She caused it upon herself!
She showed no affection to her daughter and this is what she gets at the end,First luv has already taken the position of a mother from her. She was so careless to let that happen..it was her lost.

"I'm so sorry Ammie,but please just let her be " I said and she was quick to nod her head.

"I can't force her to come with her own mother,you guys can just go" she said smiling but I know it was fake. How could she ever smile genuinely when her only sister is on the bed of life and death and her daughter who she's supposed to get comfort from is rejecting her..how!
Ammie and First luv have been that kind of sisters with lots of affection,they loved each other very much. And now that Ammie is getting all skinny I can't think of the reason why..she's devastated
Her mouth don't have to say it cause our eyes could see it.

"And where the hell do you think you are going alone?" I heard her scariest voice saying,it was Aunt Fati,Dad's elder sister who lives in Paris. This woman is no good news at all,knowing that I have to deal with her tantrums now I couldn't help but hiss.

"Eh Lallai so you dare hiss at me koh?" She asked arms akimbo.I could read Ammie's lips as she tells me to not say any harsh words but I didn't heed to any of her warnings. I and Aunt Faty never get along since the beginning of my life.

"We are going home not to a brothel please and please" I said answering her first question leaving no room for further conversation. But being the kind of woman that she is she went on to blab.
"Eh Yazid,you've grown two head ni?" She asked and if looks could kill at that time then probably both I and Beauty would have been 6 ft underneath the ground.

"Someone should borrow this oldie an eyeglass so she could see its five heads and not two" I said with no sense of lark as well. Not only she can talk rudely,honestly I hate her guts. The woman completely is not my type,she's so evil.

Immediately I finished talking she started crying clearing her nose with the end of her wrapper.

Yuck! that was gross !

"Allah sarki my brother,it's because you are no more that your only son is disrespecting me. Oh Allah,forgive my dear brother" she went on crying,I didn't wait for her to finish crying at all,I just drag Beauty's hand and we walked out of the ward.