Mournful existence❤️‍🩹

Handsome
I stared deep into her eyes,waves of emotion and desire rising up in me. With great urge, I caged her whole body.
We stood face to face, the proximity between us felt almost unbearable. The warmth of our breaths mingled, creating a charged atmosphere. I gently lifted a hand to caress her cheek, and she leaned into my touch, her eyes fluttering shut. Our lips hovered, just a breath away from touching, savoring the anticipation.

In that suspended moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us. My hand moved to cradle the back of her neck, pulling her ever so slightly closer.

I wonder
Why was she giving in so easily tonight?

And then with the thought dancing in my mind,I kissed her passionately colliding our lips together.
Our lips met in a fervent, yet passionate kiss. It was as if a spark had ignited a wildfire within us.
She wasn't responding,just stood still enjoying the touch of my lips against hers.

Our mouths moved in perfect sync, our tongues entwining in a dance of desire. I tasted the sweetness of her breath, and she savored the intoxicating sensation of my lips against hers.
And slowly,as if scared I would ruin the moment she responded with great intensity,returning the kiss with so much fervor.
I was quite taken aback but I had no time to wonder
Is this Beauty the same person I married?
She'll regret it all later on,,that I'm sure of!

My mind was centered on relishing very second of the moment and I let nature take us on it's blissful ride.
The hunger for each other grew with every passing second, and we surrendered completely to the intensity of our emotions.

My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her tightly against me, as if afraid to let go. She pressed her body into mine, and I felt the beating of my heart match the rhythm of hers.

Our bodies molded together, and our souls seemed to merge as we lost ourselves in the depth of our desire not affection,for there was none as such!

Time seemed to stand still, and the world outside ceased to exist. All that mattered was this stolen moment of passion, a moment that felt extraordinary halal.

•••
In each other's arms, they found solace and fulfillment, as if they had finally discovered the missing piece of their hearts.

As the kiss intensified, the desire between them soared to unimaginable heights. Their hands explored every curve, every contour, as if to memorize every inch of one another. They were consumed by a hunger that could never be satisfied, a craving that only deepened with every touch.

And just when the car was parked inside his huge mansion,the car was filled with the sound of his phone ringing.
When it rang first,he ignored it. When it rang again he still ignored it even after knowing that the only person with that ringtone is no one but his mother.
But when the call persisted Handsome cursed under his breath and then he finally pulled away.
Their breaths were ragged, and their eyes locked in a gaze of profound connection. It was a kiss that had ignited a fire, a fire that would burn brightly between them, igniting and sparking an intense desire. Telling them both that one thing they want from each other.

And now that she realized the gravity of what she had done,the gravity of what her body wanted she couldn't help but felt warm tears run down her cheeks.
When he saw her crying,he knew the moment was going to come and she was destined to endure the test of time.

Her eyes filled with repugnance as she forcefully pushed his hands away from her body, tears streaming down her cheeks.
He just ignored her and looked at his phone which never stopped ringing.
With apprehension of what the future might hold,he picked the call.