Truth or dare🫣😢

I stumbled backwards my back hitting the door,my knees went weak and I slumped down the floor. Relief washed over my face as silent sobs and cries escape my mouth.
Their all glamorous and happy faces turned into that of disquiet and apprehension as they noticed what their outrageous surprise did to me.
Their surprise went wrong!

Darting my eyes from one place to the other my eyes got locked with that of Firstluv.
Till this time I don't know what the surprise is about until I saw her running towards me with all her might.

"Alhamdulillah!" I mumbled as First luv gave me a bone crashing hug. Patting my back all she was saying was

"Shh! I'm here"

I smiled and hugged her back letting all the emotions waver out.
I'm happy,so happy to see her this healthy.
First luv stood up and started twirling before me while I was busy letting out laughs.

What favor of our lord will we deny?
Non!
This is a blessing. Alhamdulillah!

"This is the best surprise ever" I yelled walking into her embrace once again.

"And there's another one waiting for you" she said and I smiled anxiously. Grinning widely like a teenage girl we walked outside the hospital with the rest tailing behind.
Annoyingly there were lots of media out again,thankfully the guards helped us until we got to our cars.
Back at home I didn't leave Firstluv's side for a second,clinging unto her like she's gonna disappear on me the next second.

"Habiebti" she called straddling my hair as I was resting my head on her lap.

"Yes habiebti" i replied mimicking the way she called me. Soft and timid..
And we laughed.

"Go to your friends I'm here,I'm not going anywhere" she declared and i immediately pouted.

"Unm unm I'm not leaving your side" I shrugged lowering my lips.

"Go to them..don't argue with your First luv Ohkay" she said in the tone that I always can't deny. Firstluv knows her way of persuading me,the tones she used in talking to me do nothing but make me do as she says.
I stood up brushing imaginary dust off my gown which has now become my habit.
I leaned down and pecked her cheeks giving her my million dollar smile.

"Sup gurls"I said when I walked into my part.

"You are now ignoring us because you've seen First luv koh" Ashfy said feigning hurt.

"Sorry guys?it's just that I've missed her quite a lot" I said slumping on the cushion.

"Us we don't miss our parents koh..that's why we are here" Ameesh said glaring at me. Her voice was laced with sarcasm, anger and sadness. Probably because her parents are out of the country and she can't see them now.
I went to her and hugged her.
"Sorry dear I didn't mean it that way"

"Guys I'm going home,everyone at home is eager to see me" Ashnaa said smiling.

And I smiled wholeheartedly at them,I'm sure if not because of this my surprise I wouldn't have seen them here. Because why will they be with another family while their family is waiting for them so they can celebrate their success.

"Yea you guys should get going." I said smilingly.
I walked them down to the basement where their drivers were waiting for them.
Sharing hugs and kisses like we usually do they all left to their various families.

Few days went by and First luv asked me to invite my friends for dinner. This isn't the first time she asks me to do so,so I wasn't a bit suspicious. They came over earlier than the time. My gurls don't have that habit late coming.
Them always on time.
They were all settled in my room chatting and gossiping about random things.
Ashfaah was showing us some guys instagram page and we were busy gossiping.