Chapter 33: 0 a miracle doctor

Xu Wanrong tentatively asked, "Qing Zhi, where did you get the ice?"

  Chu Qingzhi turned on the flickering mode, "When I was wandering around the mountain, I came across a divine stone that could freeze water within one meter of it into ice, so I thought of making ice cream."

  God stone?

  Xu Wanrong and Sang Wanlu were amazed when they heard this.

  Xu Wanrong warned, "Since it's a treasure, don't talk nonsense and be careful not to cause trouble."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and nodded, "I know."

  Sang Wanlu's eyes were bright, "I kind of want to see you."

  Chu Qingzhi said generously, "If you are interested, I will take you to see it later, let's get down to business now."

  Xu Wanrong said unexpectedly, "Do you know that we have business with you?"

  Chu Qingzhi thought to herself, it was so obvious that everyone could see it, "If it's okay, you must have come here alone and brought your cousin with you, there must be something wrong."

  Xu Wanrong looked at Chu Qingzhi with your really smart eyes, "Qingzhi, you guessed it right, my cousin is looking for you for something, cousin, tell Qingzhi."

Sang Wanlu nodded, her expression was a little sad, and I felt pity for it, "Qing Zhi, my cousin said you are a miracle doctor and helped her to cure her face. I came here with the mentality of giving it a try, and I want you to help her." Let me take a look at my stomach." Speaking later, I was a little embarrassed.

  Chu Qingzhi's gaze moved down and landed on Sang Wanlu's abdomen, "Stomach?"

  Sang Wanlu whispered, "I've been married for half a year, and my **** is normal, but my stomach has never moved. If this continues, I..."

  Chu Qingzhi understood, "Extend your hand, and I'll feel your pulse." In fact, she has already seen the problem, and the pulse is just for show.

  Sang Wanlu looked at Chu Qingzhi nervously, fearing that she might diagnose something, and fearing that she might not diagnose anything, she was extremely nervous.

  Chu Qingzhi withdrew her hand and said seriously, "Your health is fine, but your husband has the problem. You should ask your husband to see a doctor."

  Sang Wanlu raised her head abruptly. She couldn't bear children. No one ever said that it was a man's problem, but a woman's problem. "Qingzhi, what you said is true."

  Chu Qing Zhi Wuding said, "Really, if you don't believe me, you can call your husband over, and I'll help him take a look, and you'll know right away."

  Sang Wanlu's hanging heart slowly let go, a light flashed in her eyes, "Qing Zhi, thank you, I understand."

  Chu Qingzhi comforted, "Cousin, they are all women, I understand you."

  Sang Wanlu smiled slightly in her beautiful eyes, and her expression became relaxed, "Qing Zhi, I will bring my husband over tomorrow."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, "Okay."

  ...

  When the sun was setting to the west, the Chu family loaded the ice cream onto the cart one by one, preparing to sell it in the city.

  Xu Wanrong and Sang Wanlu walked together.

   This battle has startled the villagers. Has the Chu family made a fortune? Unexpectedly, a noble person came to the house as a guest in person.