Chapter 80: 080. Maternal family

Chu Family Village.

  There is a mouth-watering fragrance floating in the whole village, which makes everyone salivate.

   "What is so fragrant?"

   "I've never smelled this fragrance before."

   "Is there any fresh food?"

  The scent aroused the villagers' discussions and curiosity.

  This mouth-watering smell comes from the two cauldrons in the corner of the courtyard of Chu Qingzhi's house and the cauldron in the kitchen. The white mist in the pan rises and spreads, gradually spreading to the surroundings.

  After the aunts wrapped the rice dumplings, they put them in a pot and boiled them with water as Chu Qingzhi said.

  It was nothing special at the beginning, but when it was cooked, the fragrance wafted out, which made everyone's gluttons eager to move.

  After being cooked now, it is even more tempting.

  Li Qingyu looked around and saw that Chu Qingyue, Chu Qingshuang, Chu Xuyuan and Chu Xuyao ​​had all returned, but Chu Qingzhi hadn't come back yet, so she couldn't help feeling flustered.

  She walked towards Chu Rong, "Father, Qingzhi hasn't come back yet, I'll go and have a look."

  Chu Rong was also very worried, so he listened to the words and said, "I'll go, you look at home."

  Li Qingyu was worried, "I'll go with you, and there is nothing wrong at home now." The villagers went home from work, and the builders also went home from work.

  But just when they were about to go outside, Chu Xuyuan's voice came, "I'm back, Fifth Sister is back..."

   The two quickened their pace, and when they walked out of the house, they saw a group of people walking towards their house, and there was a big battle.

  Li Qingyu stepped forward quickly, "Qingzhi."

  Chu Qingzhi waved to Li Qingyu, "Mother, I'm back."

  Li Qingyu looked at Chu Qingzhi carefully, "You can be regarded as coming back, you are worried about me."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and said, "It's okay, mother, but I have something to tell you."

  Li Qingyu said reasonably, "Whatever it is, as long as it's reasonable, mother can talk about it."

  Chu Qingzhi turned her head and pointed to the people and horses on the cart, and then explained the ins and outs of the matter, "Mother, that person was seriously injured, and I don't know his identity. Can you take him in for a while?"

  Li Qingyu was kind-hearted, "Sure, it's a matter of a meal anyway."

  Chu Qingzhi said, "Thank you mother, but I will cure him as soon as possible and let him go home."

  Li Qingyu nodded, "Yes."

   All the way home, people from Zhoujia Village helped Chu Qingzhi settle the people and horses before leaving.

  The horses are placed in the stables, which are very spacious and can accommodate an extra horse.

   Seeing how badly the horse was injured, Fu Bao reluctantly agreed to divide half of the land.

  Fubao is a sick horse picked up by Chu Qingzhi. Bamei Chu named it Fubao, and the horse liked it very much. After that, the name Fubao spread throughout Chujia Village.