Chapter 38: 0 frightened

Chu Qingzhi went back to her room, drew clothes styles, and planned to open a tailor shop as soon as possible to make more money. After earning enough money, she would repair the house and arrange the room to her liking. Such a cramped room , she was too uncomfortable.

  Chu Qingyue and Chu Qingning helped Li Qingyu clean up her job and came in, standing next to her to watch her draw clothes.

  Chu Qingzhi has already drawn the upper body of the clothes, and now she is drawing the lower body.

  After looking at it for a while, Chu Qingning said, "Fifth Sister, I'll go get the light from my room, your room is too dark, it hurts your eyes."

  Chu Qingzhi gave a soft "um" and immersed herself in the painting again.

  Chu Qingyue walked lightly to get the wooden board, and then wrote her name "Chu Qingyue" on it with charcoal, which was what Chu Qingzhi taught her when she named her.

  Chu Qingning quickly brought the oil lamp over and put it on the other corner of the desk, and the room suddenly became much brighter.

  She turned her head to look at Chu Qingzhi, the orange light shone on Wumei's body, and she seemed to be glowing.

  Her eyes were fixed, Fifth Sister seemed to be different from them, as if omnipotent.

  The image of Chu Qingzhi in her heart gradually increased.

   After watching for a while, she walked to Chu Qingyue's side and watched Chu Qingyue write.

  In the afternoon, Fifth Sister said that she would be taught to read, and she was always looking forward to it.

   "Second sister, what did you write?"

  Chu Qingyue smiled and said, "Second sister's name, Chu Qingyue."

  Chu Qingning looked longingly, "My name is Chu Qingning, so the first two characters of our names are the same, so how do you write the word "李"?"

  Chu Qingyue shook her head, "Ask Qingzhi later, the second sister doesn't know."

  Chu Qingning said expectantly, "Fifth Sister also said she would teach me how to read."

Chu Qingyue agrees very much, she is deeply influenced by Chu Qingzhi now, she thinks that Chu Qingzhi is so smart because he read a lot, so she thinks reading is the best thing in the world, "It's a good thing, you have to take care of it study."

  Chu Qingning took Chu Qingyue's hand, "Second Sister, let's learn together."

  Chu Qingyue smiled and nodded, "Okay."

  Chu Qingzhi's voice suddenly sounded in the room, "The painting is finished, do you want to see it?"

  Chu Qingyue and Chu Qingning immediately came to Chu Qingzhi's side.

  Chu Qingning's eyes were amazed, and she sighed, "This dress is so beautiful."

  Chu Qingzhi thought to herself, this is just an ordinary Hanfu, which is not very good, but in this era of material scarcity, it is considered the best, "When I have time, I will make one for you each."

  Chu Qingning said, "Fifth Sister, Second Sister's ability to make clothes is first-class, you can draw, and Second Sister can do it."

  Chu Qingzhi thought to herself, if someone helped her make the clothes, it would be too easy for her, "Second sister, is what the fourth sister said true?"