Chapter 73: 073. Toxic Strategies

The moon was hanging high, casting a bright light all over the place, when Chu Qingzhi went out.

  Four gangsters are waiting at the entrance of the village.

  Chu Laipi and Chu Papi still had some lingering fears, but they were very patient. The other two, Zhang Laizi and Xu Xialiu, were impatient and very anxious.

  Zhang Laizi slapped the mosquito on the back of his hand to death, and said angrily, "Chu Laipi, why isn't Chu Qingzhi coming?"

  Chu Laipi took care of the wounds all over his face, and whispered, "You wait patiently, don't talk, and be careful of being beaten."

  Zhang Laizi opened his mouth and said, "She dares to hit me, I'll break her hand..."

   But when he saw the countless bloodstains on the exposed skin of Chu Laipi and Chu Papi, his arrogance weakened. If they hadn't seen the miserable appearance of the two, they would not have come here to feed the mosquitoes.

  Xu said with two overly indulgent panda eyes, "Here we come, just wait, we'll meet that little girl in a while!"

   Zhang Laizi felt that the other party was right, so he stopped talking, but as soon as he shut up, he saw a tall and beautiful girl walking by, and his eyes were straightened.

  Xu Xialiu also saw it, and there was a look of surprise in his eyes. He didn't expect Chu Qingzhi to be so beautiful, "Little girl, you finally appeared!"

"Snapped-"

  The next second, Xu Xia Liu was slapped on the face, and his body flew out in a beautiful parabolic arc.

  Zhang Laizi subconsciously covered his face, silent like a cicada, looked at Chu Qingzhi, then looked at Xu Liao, he didn't see how Chu Qingzhi made a move, and he was blown away.

  Chu Laipi and Chu Papi hurriedly took a step back, trembling, the psychological shadow caused by Chu Qingzhi expanded a lot, her legs softened, and she knelt down.

  Seeing this, Zhang Laizi knelt down hesitantly, and shouted cowardly, "I met you, girl."

   Two people, "..."

  Chu Qingzhi saw the nondescript appearance of the two, and secretly said, seeing that she was defeated, she shifted her gaze to Zhang Laizi, and the deterrent effect was also good, "Get up."

  Chu Laipi and Chu Papi got up quickly. They didn't want to kneel, but their body instincts, and they couldn't control it at all.

  Zhang Laizi slowly got up, and thought to himself, she's just a little girl, why is she more imposing than those official girls? Scared him to kneel down? !

   Xu Xia Liu regained his composure, and slowly got up from the ground.

  He spread out his palm and spat out a **** tooth, "Wow, mother, my tooth was knocked out..."

  Chu Qingzhi, "..."

   I didn't expect to be a mama hooligan! !

  She looked at Chu Laipi and Chu Papi, "Have you two told them about it?"

  Chu Laipi and Chu Papi hurriedly said, "I've said it."

  Chu Qingzhi walked forward, "Go directly to Rongfu."

  The four little hooligans followed immediately, and dared not not follow, Chu Qingzhi was about to see blood as soon as he made a move, and Zhang Laizi, who was more discerning now, was still intact.