Chapter 58: 058. Qingwan women's clothing

Seeing Fan Jiayao leaving, Shen Ruyue turned her head and said to Chu Xuhua, "Brother Xuhua, that lady is gone, let's go buy candy."

   "Okay." The phrase "Brother Xuhua and I are unmarried men and women are unmarried, it's only natural to be together" flashed in Chu Xuhua's mind.

  Shen Ruyue caught a glimpse of Chu Xuhua's embarrassment, lowered her head and smiled silently, such a shy man.

  ...

  Qufu.

  Xu Wanrong brought Chu Qingzhi and Chu Qingyue to Qu Mansion to look for Sang Wanlu.

  Qu Mansion can also be considered a big family, but it is still much worse than Xu Wanrong's family, but it can be considered a respectable family in the county.

  Sang Wanlu heard the servant girl say that Chu Qingzhi came to see her, so she hurriedly came to the front hall to greet the guests, "Qingzhi, Qingyue, please sit down."

  Chu Qingzhi naturally sat on the chair, but Chu Qingyue was a little restrained, and dared not sit halfway in the chair.

  Sang Wanlu has been waiting for Chu Qingzhi, so she went straight to the point, "Qingzhi, have you drawn all the styles of the clothes?"

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and said, "The drawing is finished, do you want to take a look?"

  Sang Wanlu said expectantly, "Okay."

  Chu Qingzhi opened the box, took out a stack of papers and handed them to Sang Wanlu, "Each paper has a style, front and back, a total of 100 sheets, and I will add more in the future."

  After Sang Wanlu took the paper, she immediately looked through it. The clothes were fashionable and unique, simple and elegant, and she fell in love with them immediately.

   "My second sister also made 20 clothing samples, you can also take a look."

  Sang Wanlu immediately expressed her admiration. It was a coincidence to make twenty pieces in such a short period of time. "Did you bring it? Let me see."

  Chu Qingyue opened the bag and took out two pieces, one for Sang Wanlu and one for Xu Wanrong, "These are the clothes made according to the drawings, they are very beautiful."

  The two of them unfolded the clothes, and their eyes immediately showed surprise. The drawings were amazing, and the skirt they made was not inferior.

  Sang Wanlu is very optimistic about the skirt in her hand, "This style of clothes must sell well."

  Xu Wanrong praised, "I think so too."

  Chu Qingzhi asked, "Wanlu, have you visited the store yet?"

  Sang Wanlu nodded, "I see, and I have prepared according to what you said. Anyway, I have prepared all the things needed to open the store, and I can open it at any time."

  Chu Qingzhi showed admiring eyes, "Then let's go and have a look."

  Sang Wanlu nodded, "OK."

  ...

   County seat.

  Chu Qingzhi's adoptive mother, Wang Peifang, took several servant girls to inspect the shops in the county town, and finally came to the clothing store.

  After looking through the accounts, I couldn't help but sigh, "Why did you only sell one item in two days?"

  The shopkeeper was also worried, "Ma'am, the weather is so hot now, and there are few people going out to buy things. The clothes in our shop are said by customers to be too thick, and they are too hot to wear."