Chapter 43: 043. Qing Zhi Trial

Soon, there were footsteps, and the obedient compliment from the yamen servant, "General, if you have something to do, just let the servants tell you, why go there yourself."

   Tang Jinghong's majestic and deep voice came, "You have arrested the general's friend, and the general will definitely come in person."

  The yamen servant was scared to death, "Master General, this must be a misunderstanding, how dare you arrest your friend."

  Tang Jinghong's voice was full of oppression, "Yes or no, just look at it."

   After a while, Tang Jinghong and a group of government servants came to the door of Chu Qingzhi's cell.

  Tang Jinghong looked at the contented Chu Qingzhi, and he knew that this girl wasn't worried at all. With one hand behind him, he looked majestic and turned to the yamen servant, "She is my general's friend."

  The yamen servant immediately took the key and opened the door, "General, all of this is a misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding."

  Then respectfully said to Chu Qingzhi, "Miss, we caught the wrong person, the general is here to pick you up, you can go."

  Chu Qingzhi secretly cast a reliable look at Tang Jinghong, and then said unexpectedly, "Did you invite me when you said you would invite me, or drive me away when you said you would?"

  A layer of cold sweat oozes from the yamen servant's forehead, "Miss, we didn't do it on purpose, it's just the gangsters talking about it, otherwise how could we arrest people."

  Chu Qingzhi is gaining power now, "Since it's the fault of those bastards, then you should find them and ask him why he framed Miss Ben."

   "Yes, miss, let's go right away." The yamen servant cursed the gangsters in his heart, and at the same time hurried to find someone.

   Offended the general, if one day the general is unhappy and takes them to the border for drills, there will be no return. Although it is very honorable, they don't want to die!

  Tang Jinghong clasped his hands behind his back, looked at Chu Qingzhi calmly, did not speak, he was thinking for a while what the first words this girl would say to him would be.

  The door of the cell was not closed, Chu Qingzhi came out from inside, looked at Tang Jinghong with bright eyes, "You came quite quickly."

   That's what he said. Tang Jinghong raised his eyebrows slightly, "I'm afraid you will be beaten."

  Chu Qingzhi suddenly thought that there were many tortures in ancient prisons, "General, I owe you a favor this time. If you need help in the future, just say it."

   Tang Jinghong smiled, "What I'm waiting for is your words."

  Chu Qingzhi turned her head and pointed at Shen Ruyue, "Did you see her?"

  Tang Jinghong turned his face slightly, his distinct jaw was outlined by the light on the wall, he looked at Shen Ruyue, only saw a human figure in the darkness, and couldn't see anything else clearly, "What's wrong with her?"

  Chu Qingzhi slowly laid the groundwork, and whispered, "She was wronged."

  Tang Jinghong pursed his lips into a smile, and calmly watched Chu Qingzhi throw out small dried fish little by little like teasing a kitten, "And then?"

  Chu Qingzhi saw Tang Jinghong's deep eyes that I have seen through you, and gave up the foreshadowing, "Okay, I have a showdown, General, I beg you one more thing."