Chapter 48: 048. Loyal girl

On the way back, Shen Ruyue asked carefully, "Miss, do you want to give me a name?" Chu Qingzhi is now her master, so she should call her Miss.

  Chu Qingzhi doesn't have the mindset of a slave, and when she was asked this suddenly, she didn't understand, "Why do you choose a name?"

  Shen Ruyue whispered, "Giving a name is a gift from the master to the servant."

  Chu Qingzhi understood that Shen Ruyue thought she was going to treat her as a maid, "What are you doing as a servant? You go back and be my housekeeper. I am so busy every day, you can help me a lot."

  She has always wanted to live a life of salted fish, but in reality she is too busy!

  Shen Ruyue hastily expressed her loyalty, "I don't need to tell you about this, I will do it. From now on, I will listen to you about everything."

  Chu Qingzhi was very satisfied with Shen Ruyue's attitude, "I'll find herbs to cure your illness when I go back. From now on, you will be part of my family. By the way, I have to find an identity for you."

  Shen Ruyue waited silently, without asking.

Chu Qingzhi thought for a while and said, "Ruyue, when you go back, you will say that you came to Shuiyun County from afar to find relatives, but your relatives have moved away, and now you are alone, unaccompanied, helpless, I see you Poor, I took you home."

  She warned, "Don't let your mouth slip. Even if a woman who has been in prison is wronged, they will despise you. Let him pass the past, don't mention it again."

  Shen Ruyue was so moved that her eyes were blurred with tears, "Miss, I understand."

  Chu Qingzhi listened to "Miss" being awkward, "You don't have to call me Miss. In the village, calling Miss is hypocritical and calls me by my name."

  Shen Ruyue chuckled lightly, "Yes, Qing Zhi."

  Chu Qingzhi turned her head and glanced at Shen Ruyue, a beauty, now it's up to her brain, "I will train you well."

  Shen Ruyue laughed with tears in her eyes, "Qingzhi, I will study hard, and I will always remember your kindness in saving my life."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, "OK."

  ...

  Chu Family Village.

   Several children in the village were playing at the entrance of the village. Among them was Chu Junbao with a loud voice. While waving to Chu Qingzhi, he shouted enthusiastically, "Sister Qingzhi, are you back?"

  Chu Qingzhi took out a handful of candy from her bag as if conjuring, "For the sake of being so obedient, let's share it?"

  Several children immediately gathered around, smiling and thanking, "Thank you, Sister Qing Zhi."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled, "Don't be naughty."

   A group of children admired Chu Qingzhi very much, and they all echoed, "Sister Qingzhi, we know."

  Shen Ruyue watched this scene, and then laughed easily. Life in the village seemed to be good.

  Chu Qingzhi said to Shen Ruyue, "Let's go, my house is in front."

  Walking for a while, Shen Ruyue saw many people coming and going from a house in front of her. It seemed that the whole village had gathered, and it was very lively, "Qing Zhi, is there anyone in the village holding a banquet?"