Chapter 83: 0 reasons

Chu Qingzhi had no choice but to explain the truth of the matter.

Tang Jinghong put his hands on his forehead, quite speechless, and at the same time extremely angry. If such rumors spread, Qingzhi's fate can be imagined. Even if he marries Qingzhi, it will cast a serious shadow, "Fortunately, no one believes , otherwise..." He didn't dare to think about it, "Qing Zhi, tell me no matter what happens in the future."

  Chu Qingzhi tilted her head slightly, her eyes asked why did she tell you?

   Tang Jinghong's eyes met Chu Qingzhi's, and he quickly moved away after understanding the meaning inside. He said awkwardly, "We are friends."

  Chu Qingzhi raised her lips slightly, looked at Tang Jinghong, "I've taken care of this matter."

  Is Tang Jinghong interested in himself?

  When she was in the cultivation world, she also wanted to find a Taoist companion, but one incident successfully dissuaded her.

  She has a good friend who is the daughter of a great sect master and has a very advanced cultivation base.

  One day, I found a Taoist couple. The two were a match made in heaven, and their physiques complemented each other.

  But suddenly one day, the entire cultivation world was rumored that the man had cheated, and he fell in love with a female demon.

  The banshee wanted her good friend's golden elixir, but the man, regardless of the couple's love for several years, lured her good friend into a powerful formation, killed her good friend, and gave the golden elixir to the banshee.

  She didn't believe it at first, but after many inquiries, she was sure it was true.

  After that incident, she gave up the idea of ​​finding a Taoist companion, and she was beautiful alone. Maybe she made a correct decision, which gave her the chance to win the fairy world.

  But also because of this decision, she lacks the seven emotions and six desires, and needs to go through the catastrophe of love to be fulfilled.

  But although she has never experienced love, but she has never eaten pork or seen a pig run, Tang Jinghong's awkward appearance is not like treating an ordinary friend.

  Tang Jinghong had the feeling that Chu Qingzhi's eyes could see through, "Since it's settled, I'll leave first."

   After saying that, before Chu Qingzhi could respond, he walked away quickly. Looking at his back, he seemed to be running away

   The two gangsters, "..."

  Chu Qingzhi raised her eyebrows, this guy. It seems that her intuition is right.

   Looking away, he asked the two gangsters, "How's it going?"

Chu Laipi looked wretched, and said, "Rong Yupeng disappeared, Mrs. Rong immediately reported to the officials, so the news of Rong Yupeng's disappearance quickly spread throughout the county, and the few of us saw stitches, speciously saying that we saw a few people. A man took Rong Yupeng away. Of course, many people didn't believe it, but they couldn't stand the impact of the content. When those people talked with others, they were not vague at all, adding fuel and vinegar. Now in the county, five out of ten are talking about it. Rong Yupeng was taken away by a man."

  Chu Qingzhi pursed her lips, "Three people become tigers, you continue tomorrow."

  Chu Laipi and Chu Papi responded, "Yes."