Chapter 62: 062. Ground Breaking Ceremony

"Second Sister, Fifth Sister." Chu Xuyuan and Chu Xuyao ​​came back from school, and the two children were dressed in the uniform of the academy. They were very energetic and looked like students.

  Chu Qingyue looked at her two younger brothers distressedly, "Seeing that your faces are all red from the sun, go and wash your faces quickly, and the second sister will get you water."

  The two children raised their smiles, "Thank you, Second Sister."

  Chu Qingzhi waved to the two children, "Let's go, go and rest in the shed." She performed a spell in the shed, and it was cooler.

"good."

  The villagers have already gone back, and there is no one in the shed. When they came to the shed, the three of them sat on the stools at will.

  Chu Qingzhi asked softly, "How are you doing at the academy today? What did the master teach? Have you been bullied by your classmates?"

  After she finished asking, all the family members came and surrounded the three of them, their faces full of concern.

  Li Qingyu asked eagerly, "Xu Yuan, Xu Yao, tell mother quickly, how about studying?"

  Chu Xuyuan has a brighter personality, not as reserved as Chu Xuyao.

  He smiled and said, "There are thirty people in Class A, and they are all easy to get along with, and the teacher is also very kind. Let us recite the poems Fifth Sister taught us again, and ask us to listen to you more."

Chu Xuyao ​​glanced at Chu Xuyuan, and added, "Except for us, the students in Class A are all children from the county town and the city, aged between seven and nine. "Family Surnames", "Thousand Characters", also taught simple arithmetic, and let us listen to the music of the brothers and the others..."

  These things are not obvious, but the character that keeps all the details in mind is suitable for plotting! Chu Qingzhi's face is calm, and she is surprised in her heart. Is this child Chu Xuyao's mind too powerful and complicated?

  He is only seven years old!

  Could it be that this baby is a black sesame glutinous rice ball with a white and fat appearance?

   Well, watch more!

  Chu Qingzhi expressed her appreciation with her eyes, and looked at the two children, "Do you have any homework?"

  Chu Xuyao ​​nodded, "Yes, but I can't."

  Chu Qingzhi asked with concern, "Show Fifth Sister?"

  Chu Xuyao ​​took out a piece of paper from his bag and handed it to Chu Qingzhi, then said with some embarrassment, "I can't read."

   "It doesn't matter, Fifth Sister will teach you guys alone later." Chu Qingzhi looked down at the content on the paper, and there was only one sentence on the paper, "Recite the Three Character Classic and test it tomorrow."

  Chu Xuyuan rushed to talk, "Recite the Three Character Classic, we can already recite it."

  Chu Qingzhi, "..."

   "When will it be?"

  Chu Xuyuan said in a natural tone, "We recited it all the way back on the way back. It's not difficult. We recited it three times and then we recited it."

  Chu Qingzhi shifted her probing eyes to Chu Xuyao, who nodded slightly, "Brother Seven and I will recite it after reading it."

  Chu Qingzhi, "..."

Farmer's Wife Has Magic Skillsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें