Chapter 113. Eat candy

Matchmaker Chu said with a smile, "Jing Hong, quickly give the letter of appointment to Qing Zhi, what are you doing in a daze?"

  Tang Jinghong became nervous all of a sudden, and hurriedly took out the letter of appointment from his lapel, and handed it to Chu Qingzhi, "Qingzhi, this is the letter of appointment."

  The whole letter of appointment is red, and the place where the words are written is smudged into light gold, and the color is very beautiful.

  The letter of appointment is written vertically. The first two characters are "letter of appointment", followed by the names of men and women, followed by auspicious words, and finally the date.

  Chu Qingzhi's eyes shifted from the letter of appointment to Tang Jinghong, "Jinghong, did you write this letter of appointment yourself?"

  The characters above are painted with iron hooks and silver hooks, flying dragons and phoenixes, very grand, very in line with the aura of General Tang Jinghong.

  Tang Jinghong nodded, with a voice as gentle as water, "I wrote it, and my name has already been written. There is only one place left to write your name."

  Chu Qingzhi frowned, "Xu Yuan, bring the pen."

   "Okay." Chu Xuyuan replied crisply, then turned and ran back to the room, took out the brush, "Fifth sister, here."

  Chu Qingzhi took the brush and wrote the three characters "Chu Qingzhi" under the woman's side, with elegant brushwork.

  Tang Jinghong looked at Chu Qingzhi gently, and promised, "Qingzhi, I, Tang Jinghong, have only one wife in this life, and I will only marry you."

   That's right, she also forgot that in this era, it is possible to marry several people. With Tang Jinghong's status, ten or eight marriages are not too many, but this guy is very enlightened, so he only marries one.

  Chu Qingzhi got serious, "If you break your oath, I will definitely leave you."

  Tang Jinghong said solemnly, "I will not violate it, no matter what the circumstances."

  Seeing more life and death, experiencing more life and death, he just wants to be alone with him, and he is satisfied when he sees the joy of one person.

  Chu Qingzhi frowned, "Okay."

  Looking at the sweet couple, the matchmaker Chu grinned involuntarily, "The engagement letter is signed, come on, let's celebrate."

  These words shocked everyone. The four big boxes don't know how rich the dowry is.

   Tang Jinghong looked back, "The last box is prepared for everyone's wedding candies. After the ceremony is over, everyone will eat together. Everyone has a share."

  He wants to share his joy with everyone, and also announce to everyone that he has a fiancee!

   "Wow, there's wedding candy!"

   "Jing Hong, you are really interesting!"

   "Jing Hong is really thoughtful!"

  Tang Jinghong handed the gift list to the old man, "Grandfather, please excuse me."

  The old man is very happy. Tang Jinghong is a good boy. Like Chu Qingzhi, he is a good boy in the village. It is best to be together. "Then why be polite."

  He stood up, walked towards the gift box, and then waved to everyone, "Chu Tai, all of you come and see."

  Everyone gathered around, stretching their necks to look strangely.