Chapter 94 Express your heart

Chu Qingzhi nodded, and then explained to Tang Jinghong what happened just now.

  After Tang Jinghong heard this, he glanced at Wu Quancai, the deadly rival of the Li family, and the two were fighting to the death when it came to porcelain.

  Prince Zhao's family wants to hold a wedding and needs to buy a batch of porcelain. Porcelain merchants around the capital are all competing. It is said that Prince Zhao is very fond of porcelain from the Li family.

  Wu Quancai must have heard some rumors, so he ran to find the Li family's bad luck.

  Tang Jinghong approached Chu Qingzhi slightly, and asked in a low voice, "Do you think Qingshuang can pinch well?"

  Chu Qingzhi was calm and calm, with a strong confidence in her tone, "Of course, ten years of mud is not for nothing. That girl Qingshuang's comprehension of porcelain has reached the level of a master."

  Tang Jinghong glanced lightly over Chu Qingzhi's delicate eyebrows, "Qingshuang is lucky in her life to have a sister like you."

  Chu Qingzhi looked at him and smiled, there was an indescribable beauty between her eyebrows and eyes, "to complement each other." Qingshuang also gave many precious things that she didn't have.

  Tang Jinghong looked at that touching smile, and his heart moved again uncontrollably.

  Under the gaze of everyone, Chu Qingshuang in the crowd calmly pinched the body of the vase, and then pinched the most difficult part, the vines of the morning glory.

   It is undeniable that the vase is very beautiful, but it really tests a person's skills.

  Chu Qingshuang stared up at the drawing paper, her brows furrowed unconsciously, it was really difficult for her to pinch a vine into a decent shape, and then wrap it around the bottle vividly.

   If you don't handle it well, not only will you be ridiculed by others in the future, but you will also implicate your master, grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters.

  She couldn't help feeling frustrated, anxious, and uneasy. The cold sweat slowly seeped out from her forehead, and gathered into bean-sized sweat beads, rolling down her cheeks...

  Seeing Chu Qingshuang in this state, Chu Qingzhi felt bad in the dark, curled up her fingers, condensed a ball of light, and flicked towards Chu Qingshuang.

  The ball of light sank into the center of Chu Qingshuang's eyebrows without hindrance.

  In an instant, Chu Qingshuang was like a person who had been walking in darkness for a long time and suddenly saw the light.

  She came back to her senses suddenly, her fear and tension were swept away, and her anxious heart calmed down instantly. She breathed slowly and began to pinch the vines.

  Everyone couldn't help admiring her when they saw her reaction. This little girl's mind is also very strong.

  Chu Qingzhi withdrew her fingers and continued to watch quietly.

  Tang Jinghong stood up straight with one hand behind his back, exuding his aura naturally.

  He turned his head to look at Chu Qingzhi with a bit of inquiry, and just now he saw the light flashing again.

  Chu Qingzhi tilted her head and looked at Tang Jinghong, her eyes were clear and calm, and then moved away.

   Tang Jinghong raised his eyebrows, it seems that he read it right.