Chapter 39: 0 medical skills against the sky

Chu Qingzhi shrugged, "...you came here without saying hello."

  Several animal faces were staring at him, very permeating in this hazy night, Tang Jinghong asked, "Why do they stay by your side?"

  Because I'm their benefactor's father (for Lingqi)... Chu Qingzhi followed Tang Jinghong's example, avoiding questions that she didn't want to answer, "Did you come to see me for something?"

  Tang Jinghong smiled helplessly, "I asked you to see the soldiers, and the consultation fee is one hundred taels, you see...?"

  Chu Qingzhi is short of money now, so she readily agreed, "Deal!"

  ...

  Fang Zerong lingered nervously at the gate of the barracks, expecting to see the genius doctor, but also nervous to see the genius doctor, entangled.

  The soldiers at the door suddenly heard a voice, "General!"

  Fang Zerong looked sharply, and then...the light in his eyes went out, full of disappointment, the promised doctor...Why did the general bring a yellow-haired girl back?

  Tang Jinghong took Chu Qingzhi to Fang Zerong and introduced them respectively, "She is the doctor who prescribed me the prescription, her name is Chu Qingzhi."

   "Qingzhi, he is the military doctor in the barracks, Fang Zerong."

  Chu Qingzhi saluted generously, "I have seen Doctor Fang."

  Fang Zerong looked at Chu Qingzhi, although she was a little girl, but gave him an unfathomable feeling, strange, really strange, "Miss Chu."

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and said, "Can you take me to see those sick soldiers?"

  After hearing this, Fang Zerong suddenly remembered that what Tang Jinghong said just now was the prescription given to him by Chu Qingzhi. In other words, the genius doctor he was clamoring to see was this... yellow-haired girl?

   No, no, no, he can't accept it, his girl should be the granddaughter or handmaid of a miracle doctor, she can't be a miracle doctor, absolutely impossible!

  The thoughts in his heart were not revealed, Fang Zerong said politely, "Miss Chu, this way please."

  Led by Fang Zerong, Chu Qingzhi came to the camp of the isolated soldiers.

  Fang Zerong went to the nearby tent and took out two square scarves, and handed one to Chu Qingzhi, "Miss Chu, wear a face scarf to prevent infection."

   "Infection?" Chu Qingzhi paused, her eyebrows slightly frowned, "Are they infected with an infectious disease?"

Fang Zerong thought to himself, he said that the girl in front of him is not a miracle doctor, and now that she hears about contagious diseases, she dare not go in, "Yes, one infects two, two infects four, but the infection is not severe, it takes a long time It will infect one."

  Chu Qingzhi nodded, strode forward, and entered the separation zone.

  Fang Zerong, "???"

   Shouldn't you back off? How did you get in?

  He chased after him.

  Chu Qingzhi asked as she walked, "What symptoms do they have?"

  Fang Zerong wanted to test Chu Qingzhi, so he said without reservation, "vomiting and diarrhea, and the fever doesn't go away."