Chapter 68: 0 small tricks

afternoon.

  After the ice cream was loaded into the car, the young general led the team and prepared to leave.

  Chu Qingzhi sent them away, and after taking two steps, she said with the mentality of giving it a try, "Brother Xu, can you take a step to talk?"

  She accidentally learned that the teenager's surname is Xu, but she didn't know his full name.

  Little General Xu came to Chu Qingzhi's house every day, and the two parties were already familiar with each other. Hearing this, he nodded straightforwardly, "Okay."

  The two walked a little farther away, and after making sure that only the two of them could hear the voice, Chu Qingzhi said slightly seriously, "Brother Xu, it's actually nothing serious, I just want to ask you about someone."

   Li Shengfeng is a soldier, so those who ask the soldier are most likely to know.

  Little General Xu was a little interested, but said cautiously, "Who do you want to know? But the ugly thing is first, you can't inquire about things in the barracks casually, otherwise you will lose your head, and if you sit together, everyone will lose their heads together."

  After hearing this, Chu Qingzhi could no longer put on a serious expression, "This person is called Li Shengfeng, he shouldn't be a big shot, right?"

  Little General Xu looked at Chu Qingzhi, and suddenly he realized that he thought Chu Qingzhi liked Li Shengfeng, "Oh, you are asking about him, he is already married, you are such a nice girl, don't ask about him."

"Where do you want to go..." Chu Qingzhi heard Xu Xiaojiang's implication. She wanted to say that she didn't like Li Shengfeng, but she swallowed the words, so let the young general misunderstand, so that she can ask more easily, " I want to know how he suddenly got married?"

"You're asking the right person." Little General Xu recalled, "When he first entered the barracks, Li Shengfeng was in the same battalion as me, slept in the same tent, and went to the battlefield together. He was lucky. The last time he went to the battlefield, he not only came back alive, but also beheaded ten of the enemy's heads, made military achievements, and won the appreciation of our General Banner."

   "Zongqi felt that he could be made, so he took him with him. With the support of his seniors, he directly became Xiaoqi."

   "In the second year, he won the appreciation of the centurion and became the general banner."

   "At the end of the second year, he was recruited by the commander as a son-in-law, and became a centurion. He was called a young general in the barracks, just like me."

  A commander of a thousand has ten commanders of a centurion under his command, and 1,120 soldiers under his command.

  The centurion has two general banners under his jurisdiction and governs one hundred and ten soldiers.

  Headquarters governs five small flags and fifty-six soldiers.

  The small banner governs ten soldiers.

   "Now that the border is temporarily peaceful, many soldiers have been sent to military camps in other places. He and I came back like this."

  After listening to General Xu's words, Chu Qingzhi understood, "Brother Xu, thank you."

  Mr. Xu showed a melon-eating expression, "Miss Chu, when we first met Li Shengfeng, he told us that someone at home was waiting for him..."

  He took a look at Chu Qingzhi, and decided to make Chu Qingzhi give up and save a young girl as a good deed.