Chapter 40: 040. Expand business

After standing in line, Chu Qingzhi counted, one hundred and five people, it doesn't matter if there are more, "You can stay and help our family work."

  Everyone was overjoyed immediately, with smiles on their faces, and the other losers were all frustrated and downcast.

  Chu Qingzhi cleared her throat, and said, "My family needs 35,000 wooden sticks every day, three sticks cost a cent, and about 70 people are needed to take care of this job. Which of you want to do it?"

"I!"

"I!"

"I!"

   Positive voices were heard from all directions.

  Chu Qingzhi adopted the old method to choose, "There are two elderly people and three children at home, stand on my left."

  There are eighty people in this group.

  Chu Qingzhi said, "This requires signing a contract. Each person will be provided with 450 sticks per day, and three sticks are worth a penny. Can you do it?"

  Everyone said in unison, "Yes!"

   "Okay." Chu Qingzhi nodded, then looked at everyone and said, "Next is the most important thing."

  Everyone's ears perked up.

  Chu Qingzhi said, "There are three counties around us. I plan to sell 10,000 ice cream in each county. There are two ways to sell it."

   "One is that I hire you to sell for me, and the other is that you get the goods from me and sell them yourself."

   "Sell it for me, there is no risk, you don't have to pay, I will pay you instead."

   "If you buy the goods and sell them yourself, you need to pay the cost yourself. Of course, you can earn a lot, but I guarantee that the ice cream worth 10,000 yuan in a county can definitely be sold out."

  Chu Qingzhi glanced past everyone, "Is anyone willing to sell ice cream?"

  Third Uncle's son Chu Xuede said loudly, "I am willing, I want to sell it myself, Qing Zhi, how much is it?"

Chu Qing Zhiyang said, "The more you get, the more discounts you get. Below 500 to 1,000, 4 Wen, 500 to 1,000, 3 Wen, more than 1,000, 2 Wen, by the way, selling sorbet in the county, sugar water sorbet is Five cents a piece, don't raise the price casually, otherwise people may not buy it."

  The market price has been set, and everyone has accepted it. If the price is raised casually, customers will be lost and disgusted.

  Chu Qingzhi added, "After your boxes are ready, you need to bring them to me for you to deal with, otherwise the ice cream will melt in it."

"In addition, the business can start tomorrow. If you want to get the goods, come to my place to register. It's the first time to do business. I understand everyone's anxiety, so I won't charge you for the goods, and wait for you to get the sorbet. Sell ​​it and come back for settlement."

  This approach greatly increased everyone's enthusiasm, and almost all decided to sell the goods by themselves.

  Chu Xuede praised, "Qing Zhi, you are too thoughtful."

  Business requires brains... Chu Qingzhi gave him an inscrutable look, "Those who make wooden sticks come here and sign the contract first. After signing, you can go back and start making."

  Those people walked up to Chu Qingzhi to sign the contract, their eyes full of excitement.

  Four hundred and fifty wooden sticks can be sold for one hundred and fifty cash, which is equivalent to one and a half silver.