Chapter 99 099. A Hairpin

"Qingzhi." In the courtyard, Shen Ruyue handed the account book to Chu Qingzhi, and reported, "In the past 20 days, the ice cream sold for 2,400 taels, the zongzi sold for 5,000 taels, and the cost of the ice cream was 700 taels. The cost of the raw materials for the zongzi is three thousand taels, and the salary was five hundred taels just now, so I made a total of three thousand two hundred taels."

  When the Chu family heard this figure, they immediately became excited. In just twenty days, their family earned more than three thousand taels, which is completely unimaginable.

  Chu Qingzhi was very satisfied, "Riyue, everyone will give twenty taels of pocket money, and I will go buy some things I like tomorrow."

  Grandma Chu immediately waved her hands and said, "No need for Qingzhi, we can't spend all the taels of silver, just give me a tael of silver."

  Chu Qing Zhirou persuaded with a smile, "Grandma, you can save money if you don't spend it, but you have to take the money, otherwise, it will be difficult for us to take money."

  Everyone has paid a lot for this family, and they deserve money.

  Grandma Chu thought about it, so she said, "Okay, let's take it, let's take it."

  Chu Xuyuan's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help asking, "Fifth Sister, do we have it too?"

  Chu Qingzhi smiled and said, "Of course, everyone has it."

  Shen Ruyue gave everyone the money with a smile on their faces, and everyone held the silver with happy faces.

  The entire Chu family village was shrouded in joy.

  ...

  In the hall.

  Chu Qingyue took out a pile of clothes from the room, with a soft smile on her face, "Grandpa, grandma, parents, everyone, come here."

  Hearing her voice, everyone came to the main room.

  Grandma Chu glanced at the pile of clothes, then looked at Chu Qingyue, "Qingyue, what's the matter?"

  Chu Qingyue held a dark purple dress to Grandma Chu, "Grandma, this is the dress I made for you, and it will be worn on the Dragon Boat Festival tomorrow."

  Grandma Chu held the clothes, and gently touched the silky fabric with wrinkled hands. She was pleasantly surprised, "Qingyue has a heart."

  Chu Qingyue smiled, and then gave the clothes to everyone one by one, "One for everyone, remember to wear new clothes tomorrow, and have a good holiday."

  Chu Xuyuan unfolded his clothes and gestured on his body, and said sweetly, "Second sister, thank you, I like it very much."

  Chu Qingyue nodded softly, "As long as you like it, I will make it for you again after a while."

  Chu Xuyuan was very happy, "Yes."

  Shen Ruyue looked down at the light yellow dress and smiled brightly.

  She is an orphan, and grew up with An Shanwu and Nie Huiyang. She has never experienced family affection, but in the short ten days in the Chu family, she really felt at home.

   It's like the floating duckweed has a belonging.

  Chu Qingzhi's face was also smeared with a smile. Although she was forced to descend to the mortal world, it is undeniable that she had a very happy time.

  Chu Qingyue picked up the last piece of clothing, hesitated for a while, and went to Chu Xuhua's room.

  Ning Yuting leaned on the head of the bed, listening to the laughter in the main room, and was in a daze.