Chapter 42: 0 went to jail

Chu Qingzhi clapped her hands, "Weak chickens also bark like dogs, hum, if you don't show me some color, you won't know this girl!"

  The other three gangsters saw that their elder brother was beaten, they immediately gave up on Chu San, and surrounded Chu Qingzhi.

  The tall gangster wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth fiercely, his eyes spewed fire, and he twisted his face and shouted angrily, "Don't beat her to death, drag her back later, and make her life worse than death!"

  Chu Qingzhi smiled coldly, "Life is worse than death, this girl will make your life worse than death right now!"

   As he spoke, he clenched his fists tightly, secretly running his spiritual power, and punched the short guy closest to the face.

  Blood mixed with five or six teeth spurted out, the gangster let out a scream, flew out, slammed into a nearby tree, fell to the ground, and passed out.

   "..." Everyone showed admiration.

  The shocked three punks, "..."

  Chu Qingzhi walked towards the gangsters while exercising her muscles and bones. She smiled on her face, but made the two gangsters back quickly, and the tall gangster crawled back with a face full of horror.

  Chu Qingzhi snorted, punched them all, and sent them all flying.

   "Bang bang" The sound of two heavy objects falling to the ground is very rhythmic, and the teeth are scattered all over the floor.

  The three gangsters were scared out of their wits. Is this little girl born with supernatural power? They hit the iron plate this time! !

   "Ahhh!!" The gangsters couldn't bear the mental pressure, and ran away in a panic, dragging the unconscious gangster away.

  Chu Qingzhi sneered, and she had the guts to come out and be a gangster. Today, the girl from Japan will let you have a taste of looking for teeth all over the floor!

  A girl's family beat up four gangsters to the bum, and the onlookers admired Chu Qingzhi. Some people who had been bullied by a few gangsters gave more money to thank Chu Qingzhi for helping them out.

  However, there is no shortage of thieves shouting "stop thief" in this world...

   Just when Chu Qingzhi and the others closed the stall and were about to buy sugar, a group of yamen servants walked over quickly and surrounded them, and the short gangster followed behind.

  The head catcher had a serious face, looked at a few people, with a businesslike look, "Who hurt someone on purpose just now?!"

  The short **** pointed at Chu Qingzhi and shouted, "It's her, it's her..."

The yamen servants looked at Chu Qingzhi one after another, their eyes showing suspicion. Chu Qingzhi's dried green beans were fried, and his fist was as big as an egg. He could knock several big men into the air and knock out a few teeth of several big men with one punch. ...is it possible?

  The head catcher turned back to look at the short bastard, "Are you sure it's her?"

Seeing that the head catcher didn't believe it, the short guy gasped for breath. Chu Qingzhi didn't look like the perpetrator, but she was the one who did it, "It's her, it's her, the head catcher, she hurt people in the street. She took it back."

  The headhunter asked the guest who hadn't left, he really couldn't believe that Chu Qing Zhineng beat up four gangsters by himself, "You saw her beating someone."